Chapter 10 - Valentine's Day Pt.2

The rookies finished up their training for the day and left the Performance Centre. Dean held in his hand the Valentine's Day card that he had gotten that morning just wondering who sent it to him.

On the bus Dean saw Nikki Bella and then realised that her last name began with a B. He rushed to sit beside her.

Dean Ambrose- "Hey Nikki, I know that you have a soft spot for me but did you send me this card?"

Nikki Bella- "Sorry Dean it wasn't from me. I'm kind of curious myself who sent that to you now though."

Dean Ambrose- "It's driving me crazy not knowing. I just need to find out."

When they arrived back home Dean went across the street to the shops to get some energy drinks because he vowed not to sleep until he knew who sent the card.

He went to the till to pay and it was Brooke Cogan who was working the register.

Brooke Cogan- "Hey Dean. You ok?"

Dean Ambrose- "Yeah I'm alright I'm just confused, I got a card this morning for Valentine's Day from someone called B and I don't know who it could be from."

Brooke Cogan- "Oh so did you ask everyone with B as an initial?"

Dean Ambrose- "I didn't ask Paige but all the others I think I did ask."

Brooke Cogan- "Really?"

Dean Ambrose- "Yes really."

Brooke Cogan- "Are you one hundred percent sure that you asked everyone who has B as an initial if it was them?"

Dean Ambrose- "I told you yes."

Brooke Cogan- "Including people in this room?"

Dean's facial expression changed as he thought he'd realised what Brooke meant.

Dean Ambrose- "I am so sorry that I didn't realise what you meant before. Turns out I might not of asked everyone with B as an initial."

Brooke laughed.

Brooke Cogan- "So who do you think wrote it now?"

Dean Ambrose- "I think I have some idea."

Brooke smiled

Dean Ambrose- "Does your dad's middle name begin with B because if so then I need to talk to him ASAP."

Brooke Cogan- "For fuck sake you are really stupid sometimes Dean, it was from me."

Brooke grabbed Dean's jacket and pulled him closer and kissed him. Dean kept his eyes open as Brooks passionately kept kissing him. She let go and Dean was lost for words but eventually was able to strong a sentence together.

Dean Ambrose- "So you sent it and have had a crush on me for a while?"

Brooke Cogan- "Yes exactly."

Dean Ambrose- "Well thank you for the card and the kiss, you have a nice tongue, I'll talk to you later. Have a nice day."

Dean ran out of the store. His head was in a strange place and he had no idea how to control his feelings. He thought Brooke was beautiful but didn't want to commit to a relationship but he didn't want to break Brooke's heart because he liked talking to her.

Dean went to his room and threw the card Brooke gave him onto his chair and jumped onto his bed and lay. His door creaked open.

Paige Bevis- "Hey Dean are you ok?"

Dean Ambrose- "I'm in a dilemma. You know Brooke from the store across the street she got me a Valentine's Day card, the only one I got by the way."

Paige Bevis- "Oh really? She got you one."

Dean Ambrose- "That's what she told me at least."

Paige Bevis- "Continue with your story."

Dean Ambrose- "Ok then she told me that she'd had a crush on me for a while and then kissed me and I just froze up and couldn't speak."

Paige Bevis- "That really is not like you. Maybe you are having weird feelings for this girl because she got you a card and it's a heat of the moment type thing."

Dean Ambrose- "Hopefully it is, I hate feelings."

Paige Bevis- "I'm starting to hate them too. I just hope everything works out well for you."

Dean Ambrose- "Thanks Paige. Whenever I have a problem in future I'm coming to talk to you since you seem to know what you are talking about."

Paige hugged Dean and walked out of his room.

Paige Bevis(thought)- "That cold, calculated, fucking snake bitch. How could she take credit for the card that I sent. If Dean ends up dating her I'm going to be so pissed and I'll rip her face to shreds."

Authors Note: Was Brooke really lying about getting Dean that card and was it really from Paige? Leave your comments about the Chapter and remember to Vote for it too.