Chapter 2 - How To Spend Your First Weekend In Florida

Saturday -3/1/18- It was a Saturday and therefore the trainees had the day off of training. Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Finn Balor were all sat in Roman's room at a table playing cards. They had been playing for a few hours due to boredom amongst them. There was a loud banging noise and all of them jumped a little.

Roman's door then opened and in walked Dean Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose- "What are you guys doing?"

Sami Zayn- "Playing cards."

Dean Ambrose- "Playing cards? It's a Saturday and you guys are playing cards? Sami and Finn this is your first weekend in Florida and it is going to be memorable."

Finn Balor- "I'm fine with it being basic."

Dean Ambrose- "Well I'm not. You guys are going to get some nice clothes on and we are going out to the club down the street and you guys can pick up women oh and that goes for you guys as well."

Dean pointed to Roman and Seth.

Seth Rollins- "I'm going out with AJ to dinner Dean so I can't make it. It's our first date since she came back."

Dean Ambrose- "Seth you are excused. No more excuses from anyone else this is happening so be ready for eight o'clock."

Dean stormed out and even though Sami and Finn were confused they went along with Dean's plan.

At 8pm Finn, Roman and Sami showed up at Dean's door looking smart. Dean came out in jeans and a hoodie.

Dean Ambrose- "You guys ready?"

Sami Zayn- "The real question is are you ready? Where's your fancy clothes?"

Dean Ambrose- "Yeah about that, I don't do fancy clothes."

They wished Seth good luck on his date as they went by his room and they left for the club.

They walked over to the club in a line similar to the original promos for the debut of Evolution in WWE in 2003.

They arrived and Dean did his normal thing and got some bottles of Coke and sat in the back corner. Roman, Sami and Finn sat with him.

Finn Balor- "Dean what do we do now?"

Dean Ambrose- "You go and make friends with some trashy ladies and I sit in the corner drinking Coke until I'm sick. It's a win win."

Sami, Finn and Roman got up and Sami looked at Roman.

Sami Zayn- "Roman, is Dean always acting like this?"

Roman Reigns- "Oh yeah all the time."

Sami and Finn stuck together to go right in front of the stage where the DJ was playing music and Roman split from the group to go on his own escapade.

Sami Zayn- "Finn this ain't my thing I think we should just leave."

Finn Balor- "We can't leave and let the guys down. We need to actually try to talk to some girls. Dean is watching trust me."

Sami Zayn- "Fine we can try."

Sami turned around to try and find a girl to talk to and he ended up turning into a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.

Sami Zayn- "Man I'm so sorry."

Waiter- "It's in my eye. You've gotten Coke in my eye."

Sami Zayn- "I said sorry."

The waiter got to his feet and a crowd gathered around Sami and the waiter. Someone behind Sami pushed him into the waiter and he accidentally head butted him. The waiter got up and him and Sami started fighting. They were rolling around on the sticky floor which was soaked with Coke. Sami was able to push him away and get on his feet and they started throwing fists. The waiter hit Sami and stunned him. Sami looked up and saw Dean leaping from the stage into the circle and Dean got into a fight with the waiter. Sami was pulled out of the circle by Finn.