Chapter 18 - Luck Of The Irish

Thursday-11/3/18- It was very early in the morning, 5:30am to be precise. Sami Zayn woke up and looked at his phone. He saw that Finn put out a tweet just seven minutes ago and decided to go along to his room.

Finn opened the door and they hung around for an hour or so while waiting for time to pass and the others to wake up.

Finn Balor- "Sami, I need to ask you something."

Sami Zayn- "I'm all ears."

Finn Balor- "Do you think Becky is cute?"

Sami Zayn- "Do you mean cute or do you mean hot because they are two different things to me. Cute is like beavers and gerbils, hot is naked women."

Finn Balor- "Fine I'll rephrase. Do you think Becky is hot?"

Sami Zayn- "I'd date her if she asked. What made you ask that?"

Finn Balor- "I just keep thinking about her and I think I might have small feelings for her."

Sami Zayn- "Is it the accent? It could remind you of home and that's why you might find her attractive."

Finn Balor- "It's just everything about her man."

Sami Zayn- "Well you really do have feelings for her. You should ask her out."

Finn Balor- "That makes me nervous I don't think I could do it."

Sami Zayn- "You should do it. You obviously want to."

Finn Balor- "I might. I'll see how today plays out and I'll think about it."

Eventually the two got ready and with the rest of the trainees got in the bus to go to training. Finn kept looking at Becky which eventually Roman clocked.

As they all got off the bus Roman pulled Finn to the side.

Roman Reigns- "Bro I saw you looking at Becky and I think you like her."

Finn Balor- "Well can you blame me?"

Roman Reigns- "Good point, she's hot. Go ask her out before some lame ass douchebag does it."

Finn Balor- "That's solid advice and I'm seriously considering asking her. I just don't want Dean to talk to me about it otherwise he will give me some long speech about relationships and I can't be arsed sitting through that."

Roman Reigns- "Trust me just go for it buddy."

Roman patted Finn on the back and the two went inside the Performance Centre.

Throughout the day Finn kept looking at Becky with lust and thinking about her. It was so obvious that he wanted her that Seth realised it as well. Seth walked over to him.

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "Stop drooling over Becky, you are making your love for her obvious dude."

Finn Balor(whisper)- "Even you noticed. God damn it. Ok so what if I do?"

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "I'm not making fun of you, I think it's cute to be honest. You should ask her out. We had this conversation before and I told you me and AJ need a couple to double date with. You two would be perfect together. You're both Irish and love wrestling and then you could make a whole family of little Irish wrestlers."

Finn Balor(whisper)- "That does sound pretty cool."

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "I know right? Trust me dude just do it."

Finn Balor- "You're right."

Finn got up off the gym cycling machine and made what felt like the longest walk of his life over to Becky who was talking to Sasha and Paige.

Becky Lynch- "Hey Finn what's up?"

Finn Balor- "Becky do you have any plans for Saturday?"

Becky Lynch- "No I don't think so, how come you asked?"

Finn Balor- "I think we should go out for dinner."

Becky Lynch- "Paige and Sasha are you guys free Saturday too?"

Finn Balor- "With all due respect to Sasha and Paige I was thinking just me and you go."

Becky Lynch- "Oh well I'm fine with that. Knock my door at six on Saturday. Don't be late."

Finn Balor- "I'll try."

Finn walked away ecstatic but he didn't show any emotions because he wanted to play it cool.

He walked by Seth Rollins and put into the corridor. Seth got up and chased him.

Seth Rollins- "Finn, how'd it go!"

Finn Balor- "I've got a date Saturday night!"

Seth pumped his fist.

Dean Ambrose- "What was all that about?"

Seth Rollins- "Finn told me that there's jelly in the cafeteria."

Dean's eyes widened and he sprinted to the cafeteria as Seth laughed to himself.

Authors Note: Finn and Becky are going on a date, good job Finn for asking. As always remember to vote and comment on this Chapter and all the others in the book.