Chapter 24 - The Wrestlemania 34 Trip Pt.4

The rookies were dressed and ready for the Hall of Fame Ceremony. They waited outside their hotel for Paul Levesque who would be picking them up again. Again he pulled up in his black 7 seater Range Rover.

In the front was Paul and Stephanie McMahon who was also going to the Ceremony.

Paul Levesque- "Hey guys how's it going."

Seth Rollins- "Great. Good to see you Mrs McMahon."

Stephanie McMahon- "Nice to see you to Seth and the rest of you as well."

Finn nudged Becky who was beside him in the very back of the car.

Finn Balor(whisper)- "Dean said she was a total bitch. I'm confused why she's being nice to us."

Becky Lynch(whisper)- "Maybe she just hates Dean. He doesn't make a great impression on professional adults due to his whole anti-authority views."

Paul drove into the parking lot that was inside the building due to being a VIP for the event. They all got out and as soon as they came out of the parking lot they were greeted by Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon- "Paul and Stephanie great to see you two here. Vince wants to speak to you guys. He's down the corridor with Kevin Dunn have fun with that. Kids here are your seat numbers if you have any troubles finding your section just come back here and I'll help you guys out."

The rookies took the pieces of paper which had their seat numbers on them. They were in five seats all beside each other in row eight and so made their way there. One seat was an aisle seat that was very far stage right which AJ took, Seth was beside her, Finn took the next seat, then Becky sat beside him and then Sami took the seat furthest to the middle of the stage.

There were already many WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends walking about and the rookies were looking to try to see who they could spot. Sami was constantly on the look out for Ric Flair because where Ric went his daughter would follow behind.

Becky Lynch- "I can see Daniel Bryan from here he's over there just in front of the stage along with Punk and Cesaro."

Finn Balor- "That's so sick that they are so close. Oh man there's Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa I love those guys I hope I can talk to them tomorrow at NXT Takeover: Minneapolis."

Sami Zayn- "There's Jericho and Christian as well. Chris didn't mention if he was going to the Hall of Fame or not but now I'm wondering who is teaching the others back in Florida."

Becky Lynch- "Who cares about that John Cena just came in."

The rookies spent around twenty minutes doing this before the ceremony began. That night The Rock, Owen Hart, The British Bulldogs, Chyna, Vader and William Regal were inducted into the Hall of Fame. Unfortunately Owen, Davey Boy Smith, Dynamite Kid and Chyna had all passed away meaning that none of them could be at the Ceremony. There were tears of joy and of sadness and overall it was a wonderful ceremony.

After it was over WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends were catching up with each other about things in each other's personal lives that the others may of missed.

The rookies made their way backstage as there were conference rooms in the building where the after party would be held. They entered conference room 3 to see Paul and Stephanie setting up for the party.

Finn Balor- "You two need some extra hands."

Paul Levesque- "Yeah help put chairs at the tables we set up."

Stephanie McMahon- "Girls help me get drinks set up over here, I'll be working the bar tonight so I need it set up well."

Sami, Finn and Seth took off their blazers, placed them on a table and got to arranging chairs at tables. Meanwhile, Becky and AJ helped Stephanie over at the bar.