Chapter 8 - Becky And Banks' Birthday Bonanza Pt.2

Tuesday -28/1/18- The rookies were about to leave the apartments to go to Sasha Banks' and Becky Lynch's birthday dinner reservation. It was pouring of rain and the streets were in a bad way. Roads were completely submerged in water so much so that the plans were almost cancelled but after a pep talk from Paige the rookies decided to go anyway. They stood at the apartment complex door.

Sami Zayn- "I think we are just going to need to run there."

Sasha Banks- "Well public transport is all not functioning so you might be right."

Dean Ambrose- "Fuck it we are doing it, get ready to run. GO!!!"

Dean pushed the door open and started running as fast as he could in the direction of the restaurant, the others watched him get to the other side of the road before any of them moved and once Dean was across they all spelled out and ran the same way Dean did. They were fighting against the rain and wind and puddles. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins caught up to Dean just before he made it to the restaurant.

They got inside and started breathing heavily and panting, Finn lay on the floor trying to catch his breath, the fact they were soaked did not help the situation. Eventually all of them were in the building, they were the only ones, the conditions had stopped everyone else leaving their houses and so nobody was around.

The rookies got their huge table and the staff were very kind to them and let them use the radiators in the place to dry clothes that were wet. Some of the rookies were left with not a lot of clothing on, all Seth had was trousers and Sami had a t-shirt and boxers.

Although the rain was torrential it couldn't dampen the mood as everyone was still so happy to be there. Food and drinks (mostly hot chocolates) were ordered. The restaurant were not expecting many people so they didn't have a lot of food prepared. That meant the food would take a little while longer to get cooked and the rookies talked amongst themselves to pass time. Becky and Finn were sat beside each other in a conversation completely not focusing on those around them.

Finn Balor- "I'm glad that you made these plans and got us all together Becky, you did s good job."

Becky Lynch- "I like to think I did."

Finn Balor- "Just a shame the weather was shite otherwise it'd be perfect but at least we are making a positive out of a negative."

Becky Lynch- "That's a good way to look at the situation I choose to view it that way too Finn."

Finn Balor- "Looks like we have more in common than just nationality."

Becky laughed out loud and Finn laughed quietly at Becky's laugh.

Finn Balor- "I love your laugh it just makes me laugh even more."

Becky Lynch- "Thank you so much Finn, I thought that the people here would be assholes."

Finn Balor- "Well Dean isn't exactly a nice guy."

Becky laughed again.

Becky Lynch- "Yeah but all the others are so nice. I'll tel you a secret, of the guys you are my favourite to talk to."

Finn Balor- "Ironically you are my favourite girl to talk to. We just get on great."

Becky Lynch- "We should definitely get everyone together more often."

Finn Balor- "Yeah. You look around and the only person unhappy is Dean but he's always unhappy so I'd say it's a success and that we should get everyone together more often too."

Becky Lynch- "Maybe you and me could also get together more often."

Finn Balor- "Like just the two of us?"

Becky Lynch- "Yes, just you and me."

Finn Balor- "I agree."

Sami Zayn looked over to see Finn and Becky talking and he nudged Nikki and pointed.

Sami Zayn(whisper)- "Those two are getting on very well."

Nikki Bella(whisper)- "That's really cute I'm so happy for them."

Nikki lied through her teeth.

The food eventually came and the rookies continued to talk whilst they ate their food. They all had a great time even though the rain still bounced off the ground outside. They decided to go home at 9pm because they had training the next day and so grabbed their now dry clothes, put them on and braved the weather conditions like they did before and made it home.

Authors Note: Becky and Finn are getting quite close there, maybe watch out for that. Thanks for reading my Book as always comment and vote.