Chapter 47 - More Debut Plans

Wednesday -10/11/18- It was another day of training for the rookies, or so they thought.

They arrived at the Performance Centre and were, once again, met at the door by Paul Levesque and Vince McMahon.

Vince McMahon- "It's nice to see you all again. Don't worry it's not all of you that I'm here to talk to, just Nikki Bella, AJ Lee and Paige Bevis."

The three rookies that Vince requested went with him and Paul Levesque to Paul's office, just as Seth, Roman and Dean had done before.

Just like before, Paul sat in his chair, the three rookies sat down in chairs provided that were on the other side of Paul's desk and Vince stood up in front of the whiteboard.

Vince McMahon- "You may know that I am constantly in conversation with Mr Levesque about how you are doing in the developmental process and, based on the feedback he has given me as of late, I believe that the three of you are very soon going to be ready to debut on NXT. You won't be together, you'll be three different wrestlers."

Nikki Bella- "Thank you so much for this opportunity, what'll put characters be?"

Vince McMahon- "Well, you will be Nikki Bella, a heel that's hated by all fans due to your cheating tactics and beauty. Fans will be jealous of you and therefore boo you out the building. You will wear Nike shoes, highly pulled up socks, shorts and a cut off sports top."

Nikki Bella- "I and so excited for my debut."

AJ Lee- "What'll my character be?"

Vince McMahon- "I'm glad you asked, I think you will like yours. You will be AJ Lee, a cute and nerdy girl with a mouth that can out-trash-talk anyone. You'll wear Converse boots, denim shorts and a t-shirt, preferably one with your logo on it."

AJ Lee- "That's insane, in going to get merchandise."

Vince McMahon- "I'm so glad that you're happy about it."

Paige Bevis- "And what will my character be, will I be Paige Bevis, future NXT Women's Champion?"

Vince McMahon- "Nope. You'll be Paige, your last name sounds stupid and unmarketable. You will be Paige, goth queen, with your dark hair, dark clothing and pale complexion."

Paige Bevis- "Queen of the goths, it's all I ever wanted. Thank you so much."

Vince McMahon- "I know that you won't let me and, more importantly, Mr Levesque, down."

Paul Levesque- "Do you have any questions about anything?"

Nikki Bella- "When, roughly, do you think that we will be put on NXT TV?"

Paul Levesque- "Likely, February or March twenty-nineteen but we want you to be working NXT Live Events starting in January."

Paige Bevis- "So, I have a question."

Paul Levesque- "Ask away."

Paige Bevis- "You talked to Seth, Dean and Roman in similar fashion last week, are they going to be on NXT too."

Paul Levesque- "I can confirm to you right now that there are, currently, no plans to put Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on NXT."

Vince McMahon- "And I can, secondly, confirm that, what Mr Levesque just said, is true."

Paige Bevis- "Great, we are better than them, they can stay in developmental while we are winning Championships."

Vince McMahon- "Well, when you are first brought up, you will likely be used as enhancement talent so do not expect to be handed a good storyline right off the bat."

AJ Lee- "That is cool with me, it'll let us earn our stripes."

Vince McMahon- "Exactly. Good luck to all three of you in the future. I expect very big things from all three of you."

Nikki, AJ and Paige shook Paul's hand and then Vince's and left the room, still thanking them for the incredible opportunity that they had been given.

When they were out in the corridor they all hugged each other.

Paige Bevis- "I can't believe how hard we have all worked to get to this point. We deserve this more than anyone."

Nikki Bella- "I'm proud of all of us."

AJ Lee- "You know what this means, right? we have to go and brag to Seth, Roman and Dean about what's happening."

Paige Bevis- "Of course we do, lets go."

Nikki, Paige and AJ went back to the weights room where all of the other trainees were. They immediately spotted Dean and Seth over by the leg press. AJ ran over to Seth while Nikki and Paige walked over

Dean was helping adjust the weight for Seth to push.

Seth Rollins- "How did your meeting with Vince and Paul go?"

AJ Lee- "It was amazing, they said that I'll be on NXT around February next year and they have a character and everything set up for me."

Seth Rollins- "That is great, I'm so proud of you. You deserve it, AJ."

Seth kissed AJ on the forehead and hugged her.

Dean looked at Paige in a way that made Paige smile.

Dean Ambrose- "So, tell me, how'd it go for you?"

Paige Bevis- "I'm going to be an Emo queen."

Dean Ambrose- "God damn it."

Paige Bevis- "What's wrong?"

Dean Ambrose- "That makes me the Emo king."

Paige laughed.

Paige Bevis- "I guess it does."

AJ and Seth were hugging and talking, Paige and Dean were talking but Nikki had nobody to ask her anything.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and her head whipped round.

Sami Zayn- "Nikki, how was your netting with Vince?"

Nikki Bella- "Finally, someone who cares! It was great, I'll be on TV early next year and working NXT Live Events from January."

Sami Zayn- "That's great news, I've really seen you grow as a performer and a person in this last year and I can assure you that you deserve it."

Nikki Bella- "Thank you so much, Sami, that's really sweet of you."

Nikki hugged Sami and felt a strange connection.

Nikki Bella(thought)- "This feels strangely good."

Sami Zayn(thought)- "I could get used to this."

They released the hug and chatted as they both worked out together.

From the corner of the room, Roman Reigns didn't take his eye off of Sami and Nikki whilst the two talked and laughed together.

Finn, noticing Roman's eyes, went over to talk to him.

Finn Balor- "If you're not careful, Sami is going to steal your girl."

Roman Reigns- "She's not my girl, she's not off limits for Sami, he can do whatever he wants with her."

Finn Balor- "We will see about that when you finally get your head screwed on straight."

Finn walked away, leaving Roman to aggressively workout in the dark corner.

Authors Note: Great news for the girls in terms of their debuts and Sami and Nikki seem to be getting close. Leave comments on my Chapters, vote for them and of course follow me on Wattpad.