Chapter 6 - The Kiss Mark Mystery

Sunday -12/1/18- Seth Rollins woke up and had only one thing on his mind, finding out why Dean had kiss marks on his face after spending time painting a fence with Paige.

Becky Lynch had the same intentions and so she went to Seth's room to see if he was awake and ready to get to the bottom of it. Becky knocked on Seth's door.

Becky Lynch- "Seth are you up?"

Seth came to the door to answer it whilst tying his hair back.

Seth Rollins- "Yes I'm ready. Remember don't let them get in your head they are both good at manipulating your thoughts."

Becky Lynch- "That's some freaky ghost stuff right there."

Seth went to Dean's room and got him up and was able to get him into Becky's room after much resistance from Dean. Becky and Paige were already sitting in the room.

Becky Lynch- "Hello Dean please take a seat."

Dean Ambrose- "What the fuck is going on?"

Paige Bevis- "I asked the same thing."

Seth Rollins- "Well when you two got back from painting me, Becky, Sasha and Nikki all saw that you Dean had kiss marks on your face and Paige's lips looked like they had been painted."

Becky Lynch- "After seeing that we now need to know, what is going on between you two?"

Dean Ambrose- "What do you mean by what's going on?"

Becky Lynch- "Did Paige kiss your face yesterday?"

Paige Bevis- "No I did not."

Dean Ambrose- "Nothing happened between me and Paige."

Seth Rollins- "Then why were the marks there?!"

Dean Ambrose- "I don't know!"

Seth Rollins- "There's got to be a reason for them!"

Dean Ambrose- "Well I don't have one!"

Seth Rollins- "Both you and Paige know how they got there. You both know the reason."

Paige Bevis- "Seth stop with your interrogation. There is a reason for the marks but it's Dean's story to tell."

Dean Ambrose- "Paige, remember how I said I wanted to keep that a secret."

Paige Bevis- "I understand that but you need to tell it now to get us out of this mess and explain why the marks got on your face. Now quick tell it."

Dean Ambrose- "Fine ok I'll tell it."

<Flashback to yesterday>

Dean and Paige were walking back to the apartments after they had finished painting the fence. Dean looked over at the convenience store across the street.

Dean Ambrose- "Paige I'm going across the street to get more cans of Coke for my fridge."

Paige Bevis- "I'm coming with you I need a couple of things too."

The two went across the street and walked in. Paige went away to get her shopping and Dean saw Brooke Cogan up on a step ladder stacking shelves and walked by her.

Brooke Cogan- "Hey Dean what brings you here today?"

Dean Ambrose- "I needed cans of Coke, you having fun stacking shelves?"

Brooke Cogan- "It gets me money."

Dean Ambrose- "Fair enough."

Brooke Cogan- "Looks like you had fun painting something."

Dean Ambrose- "Yeah I was painting a fence."

Brooke Cogan- "It looks like that paint is still wet."

Dean Ambrose- "It is a little bit."

Brooke was on her tiptoes trying to reach the top shelf when she fell back but luckily Dean was able to catch her and had her head in one hand and her legs in the other, Brooke had thrown her hands around Dean's neck.

Brooke Cogan- "Oh my god Dean thank you so much for saving me and catching me."

Dean put Brooke on her feet and Brooke kissed Dean on the mouth, then his right cheek, then the bridge of his nose, then his forehead.

Dean Ambrose- "If that's what I get for saving you I should do that more often. I need to get going but I'll talk to you later."

Brooke Cogan- "Please do!"

Paige went back to get Dean and saw what unfolded. Dean turned around to see Paige looking and quickly walked over to her.

Dean Ambrose(whisper)- "You saw nothing."

Paige Bevis(whisper)- "I'll pretend like I saw nothing, I know how angry you get when people see you're in love."

Paige went to the cash register to pay and Dean followed her and they left the shop.

<Flashforward to present day>

Dean Ambrose- "And that's how the story went."

Becky Lynch- "Seth do you believe him?"

Seth Rollins- "You know what? I do actually. Dean this interrogation is finished you can go now, you too Paige."

Paige Bevis- "Finally."

Paige and Dean left the room and Seth stood staring at the door, not sure what to really think.

Authors Note: That is a logical explanation for the marks. Are you guys disappointed that it wasn't Paige who made them? Remember to comment and vote for the Chapter.