Chapter 49 - Preparation

Saturday -20/11/18- It was the day before Nikki Bella's birthday meaning that all of the other girls were up early and over to the shop.

They were getting balloons, a cake, some drinks and some more snacks to eat whilst celebrating.

Meanwhile, Dean, Seth and Roman were getting their travel plans sorted out because they'd be flying to Indianapolis tomorrow.

They were all in Seth's room trying to find the travel documents that Seth had printed out.

Dean Ambrose- "Seth, where did you last put them?"

Seth Rollins- "If I knew that, we wouldn't be looking for them."

Dean Ambrose- "Don't sass me, mister."

Roman Reigns- "Where are we putting our suitcases?"

Dean Ambrose- "We need to smuggle them up your room."

Roman Reigns- "Why my room?"

Dean Ambrose- "Me and Seth are in relationships and so have girlfriends that will snoop around our things and if they find a suitcase that's ready to go then they are going to ask questions."

Seth Rollins- "Whereas if they are all in your room, where nobody goes, then we will be less likely to be found out."

Roman Reigns- "Well that is one problem solved."

Seth Rollins- "Roman, can you check my suitcase for the boarding passes."

Roman opened Seth's bag.

Roman Reigns- "For shit sake, they were in your suitcase the whole damn time."

Seth Rollins- "We have them, that's all that matters."

Dean Ambrose- "I am so ready to get out of here tomorrow morning."

Roman Reigns- "We need to, quietly, move the suitcases along to my room now."

Dean Ambrose- "Well let's go!"

Dean grabbed a suitcase in each arm and ran to the door, realised he couldn't open the door with two suitcases in his hand, threw one on the floor, opened the door, grabbed the suitcase he threw on the floor and took them along to Roman's room and sprinted back.

Dean Ambrose- "That's two of them done!"

Seth Rollins- "Dean, shut up, we're going to get caught."

Roman Reigns- "I'm taking the last one."

Sami Zayn- "Taking the last what Roman?"

Roman, Seth and Dean turned round quickly to see Sami stood at the door.

Roman Reigns- "Sami, how long have you been there?"

Sami Zayn- "I heard Seth tell Dean to shut up otherwise they'd get caught and I thought maybe they were having a gay moment."

Dean Ambrose- "So you opened the door and wanted to get a look, dude, what the fuck is wrong with you."

Seth Rollins- "Sami, I didn't think you swung that way man. It's fine, I'll still love you, no matter who you are."

Roman Reigns- "I am truly shocked, I'll need to tell Nikki about this."

Sami Zayn- "Come on guys, you know that wasn't my intention."

Seth Rollins- "Now you can't even admit that you did it!"

Dean Ambrose- "I for one have lost so much respect for you today, Sami."

Roman Reigns- "I agree with Dean and I'm sure Nikki would agree with you too."

Sami Zayn- "Roman, why do you feel the need to try to use her against me?"

Roman Reigns- "You two have been getting close recently and, if something or even someone ruined that relationship, it's a hard one to mend back."

Sami Zayn- "Ok, listen to me right now, I heard from Paige that you three were trying to get out of going to Nikki's birthday but then said you'd go and I know your history with Nikki. She filled me in herself. I'm of the belief that you are going to miss her birthday and that me and you are now fighting for her love. Who do you think she's going to choose, the kid that she hasn't had many problems with who actually showed up to her eighteenth birthday or the guy she's hated and liked on and off for two years and didn't show up for her birthday!"

The room was filled with silence.

Roman stepped towards Sami.

Roman Reigns- "Now it's time for you to listen to me. I don't care about who Nikki dates but if it's you, then you better treat her will otherwise I will need to take matters into my own hands."

Sami Zayn- "It looks like I'll need to treat her well considering you treat her like crap."

Dean Ambrose- "Sami, I think you should go, I'll catch up with you later."

Sami continued to look directly into Roman's eyes.

Sami Zayn- "I'll see you later, Dean."

Sami walked out of the room and went back along to his when Nikki came out of her room.

Nikki Bella- "Sami, I heard Roman shouting, are you alright?"

Sami Zayn- "I'm great, don't worry."

Nikki Bella- "If Roman is giving you bother, I can always talk to him and tell him to quit it."

Sami Zayn- "Not meaning to sound like a dick but I can fight my own battles Nikki, even against Roman."

Nikki Bella- "I know you can but I just care for you and am looking out for you."

Sami looked at his phone.

Sami Zayn- "Nikki, can I actually talk to you in private, I have another deep question for you."

Nikki Bella- "Sure, I guess I could give you five or ten minutes."

Nikki and Sami went into Nikki's room, the reason Sami had did this was because Becky had texted him to tell him to make sure Nikki didn't go into the corridor.

The girls ran down the corridor with everything that they had bought for Nikki's party in plastic bags.

They got into AJ's room without being seen by Nikki and put some the bags under AJ's bed.

Paige Bevis- "We are all prepared for this, good job ladies."

AJ Lee- "Tomorrow afternoon, we will get it all fully set up in Sasha's room."

Sasha Banks- "Until then, just relax, we've got this in the bag."

The girls all hugged as they were prepared for tomorrow and, unbeknownst to the girls, a couple of doors down, Dean, Roman and Seth fist-bumped as they too were prepared for tomorrow.

Authors Note: The guys and the girls are ready for a big day, how will they get on? Be sure so leave comments on my Chapters, vote for them and follow me on Wattpad.