Chapter 12 - Pep Talks

Sunday -2/3/18- It was the night before the competitions started. The rookies had been training in their Teams all week and many of them were nervous about the competition to come. The rookies were in their rooms trying to will themselves on and motivate themselves to do well.

Seth Rollins texted AJ even though it was against what Paul Levesque had said as they guys and girls were not supposed to socialise with each other while the Red and Blue Teams were at war.

Seth desperately needed to talk to AJ and so asked her to come you is room and she did.

AJ Lee(whisper)- "We will need to be quiet, what's up?"

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "We haven't talked all week and I just wanted to make sure that our relationship was still on."

AJ Lee(whisper)- "Of course it is. Seth I love you and this competition is not going to get in the way of that so don't you worry about it."

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "Thank god. I thought that the whole competition was going to put a wedge in between us and we'd end up falling out as we were on different teams but I'm glad it won't."

AJ Lee(whisper) "It's just five more days that we need to go without each other. Can you manage that now?"

Seth Rollins(whisper)- "I think so."

AJ and Seth kissed and AJ quietly left his room so that none of the others on the same floor would hear her leave.

Seth looked at his phone and he had a text from Sami and a text from Dean. Both texts told Seth to go along to Finn's room as Team Blue were having a private meeting. Seth arrived and all of the others were already there.

Dean Ambrose- "Seth come in and take a seat."

Seth sat beside Finn on the end of Finn's bed.

Dean Ambrose- "A man once said that they can take our lives but they'll never ate our freedom. He was stupid. Those girls can't take our lives, why? Because wrestling is our lives and nobody will ever take that away and they won't take away our chance, our opportunity to go to Wrestlemania 34. Tomorrow we will walk in as Team Blue and on Friday we will walk out as a team of winners. When we walk onto the battlefield you remember that you aren't fighting for yourself but for your brothers. Everyone hands in."

Team Blue's members put their hands on top of each other.

Dean Ambrose- "Now we are a proper team."

The guys talked about co-operation and teamwork for a while but what they didn't know was that the girls were having a team meeting in Paige's room.

Paige Bevis- "Ladies there is nobody on this earth that thinks that we are going to beat those guys in these competitions and we are going to use that to our advantage. We are going to shock and stun then when we kick their asses. They are going to take us lightly. They are going to pretend we pose no threat and demoralise us and we can't let it get to us. Go into these events, try your best and win. It's that simple, we've got this in the bag. We are going to Wrestlemania 34."

Team Red trusted Paige and believed everything that she said.

Tomorrow the sports would start and both teams wanted to get off to a good start and so going to bed early sounded like a good idea for all of them.

The teams were ready for whatever challenge awaited them. The only problem was that only Paul Levesque knew what challenge was awaiting the teams.

Authors Note: This is going to be a full on war. It means so much to the teams to win this best of five series. Who do you think is going to Wrestlemania 34? Remember to leave a comment and as always vote for the Chapter.