Chapter 26 - The Wrestlemania 34 Trip Pt.6

Sunday -28/3/18- It was finally the day of Wrestlemania 34 and the rookies were so excited that they barely slept the night before.

At 9am Finn got up, got showered and dressed and went along to Becky's room to get her up. He knocked on the door.

Becky Lynch- "Hey Finn are you ready for Wrestlemania?"

Finn went inside Becky's room as he spoke.

Finn Balor- "I can't wait for tonight honestly. This is going to be such a slow day then tonight is going to fly by."

Becky Lynch- "I thought the exact same. I don't want to seem rude but I need to get showered would you mind leaving and I'll talk to you once I'm ready."

Finn kissed Becky.

Finn Balor- "Anything you want."

Becky smiled as she watched Finn leave her room.

Meanwhile, Seth and Sami were in the hotel gym running on treadmills side by side. They both had music in but every once in a while Sami would lean over to Seth's machine and increase the speed slightly and Seth would smack his hand away. On the Wrestlemania trip the two had become much closer than before and were better friends as a result. Seth and Sami wrapped up their workout session and walked to the vending machine to get water.

Seth Rollins- "Hey a bit of a weird question but what are you going to do if you bump into Charlotte tonight?"

Sami Zayn- "I really don't know, I'll say hello I guess. Things are just a bit awkward in that territory."

Seth Rollins- "I know how you feel. When me and AJ started dating it was a little awkward but we worked through that and eventually it became natural to talk and be with her."

Sami Zayn- "So you think I should just work through it?"

Seth Rollins- "No that's ridiculous you and Charlotte aren't dating so honestly there is no need to work through it. If she says hi to you then you say it back and if not say nothing."

Sami Zayn- "You're a good friend."

Sami put his hand on Seth's shoulder.

Sami Zayn- "Thanks for being there for me man."

The two headed upstairs to get ready for Wrestlemania. The guys were very casual in their appearance opting for jeans, shirts and hoodies to be their attire for the night ahead.

The rookies decided that they should head over to the stadium early and take a look around. Wrestlemania 34 was being held at the home of NFL Team the Minnesota Vikings which was the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.

The rookies got an Uber over to the stadium and just like at NXT Takeover: Minneapolis they got into the building via the VIP entrance.

WWE Superstars were doing many things around the building. There were lights, cameras and pyro being set up on the stage, Vince McMahon was in his office and in the room across the hall from him Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, Big E and Jack Swagger were filming the finals of the now annual UpUpDownDown Madden Tournament. From that room screams, shrieks and explicit language was being thrown around which made Sami crack up laughing. Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Kevin Nash were driving around in a golf buggy ramming into things shouting about how the Kliq was back and how the olden days were better.

AJ Lee- "It truly is Wrestlemania season now!"

The rookies went out to the ringside area where Daniel Bryan and CM Punk were planning out their main event match that they'd be having that night.

Daniel Bryan- "We need to keep the intensity constantly rising, work it like a Lucha match with quick paced mat wrestling then when we are up we need to keep the speed up and work smart."

CM Punk- "Then for the table bump I'll shout out Best in the World that's when I'm going to jump so you can prepare to take the elbow."

Sami Zayn- "You guys are gonna kill it tonight."

CM Punk- "Who are you?"

Daniel Bryan- "Punk be nice the kid was giving you a compliment. What's your name?"

Sami Zayn- "My name is Sami I'm in NXT."

Daniel Bryan- "Nice to meet you, Sami. If you are talented enough and work hard enough you'll be in the same positions as me and Punk are."

Sami Zayn- "You're a nice guy Daniel thanks for the advice. Good luck tonight. I'd wish you good luck too Punk but I know you don't believe in it."

CM Punk- "You're an intelligent kid."

Bryan and Punk headed back up the entrance way to get ready for their huge main event match.

The rookies sat around the commentary table and messed around there for hours having so much fun together just bonding as friends until they got ordered to move by Road Dogg because the doors would be opening to let people into the arena soon. They got backstage and were chatting with Paul Levesque, Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon at the Gorilla Position.

Shane McMahon- "Remember you guys can use all the utilities that we offer to the WWE Superstars which includes catering."

The girls headed away to check out catering amongst other things whereas the guys were obsessed with the technology in the Gorilla Position. Although they weren't allowed to touch anything they couldn't help but be so invested in it all.

Vince McMahon- "Kids maybe one day you'll be sat here. I'll probably be dead but that's not important."

Sami, Finn and Seth did not know whether to laugh or to hand Vince a box of tissues so he could let it all out.

AJ and Becky were in catering when they were approached by a girl they definitely recognised.

Charlotte Flair- "Hey, you two are friends of Sami right?"

AJ Lee- "Yes we are."

Charlotte Flair- "Has he talked about me at all to you?"

Becky Lynch- "No but he is more likely to talk to his guy friends Finn Balor and Seth Rollins about that sort of thing."

AJ Lee- "The three are in the Gorilla Position with Paul, Vince and Shane."

Charlotte Flair- "Ok thank you girls."

Charlotte walked away out of the room and Becky nudged AJ.

Becky Lynch- "I like her she seems really nice."

Charlotte made her way to the Gorilla Position to find Sami and talk to him. She had something very important to tell him.

Authors Note: What do you think that Charlotte has to tell Sami? Let me know by leaving a comment on this Chapter and also vote for this Chapter and all the others that came before it. Be sure to follow me on Wattpad.