Chapter 51 - Survivor Series Pt.2

Vince McMahon- "Dean, Roman, Seth, we need to go over your entrance. Come backstage and get your kit."

Dean, Seth, Roman and CM Punk went backstage to get the riot shields, batons and helmets.

The batons were solid black, the helmets were black with a clear visit with "SHIELD" written on the side and the riot shields were clear with a black strip across them which also had "SHIELD" written on it.

The Shield had their accessories on and CM Punk couldn't help but laugh.

Vince McMahon- "How do you guys feel?"

Dean Ambrose- "This is ridiculously hard to see out of."

Vince McMahon- "We will go out into the open arena and practice your entrance."

The Shield and CM Punk followed Vince to where they'd be making their entrance.

Vince McMahon- "For the main event, this exit will be blocked off by security and you guys will be outside the entrance door with a curtain on each side of you so nobody can see you. Then when we give you three the signal, on a walkie-talkie, then you will run down through the crowd and attack Ryback, take him to the outside and Triple Powerbomb him through the table and then leave through the crowd, you got that?"

The Shield nodded.

Vince McMahon- "Great, now practice running to the ring with your gear."

Dean called Seth and Roman into a huddle.

Dean Ambrose(whisper)- "We need to fall over the shields, each other and bump into shit so that we can get rid of the helmets."

Roman Reigns(whisper)- "Good plan."

Vince watched as Dean, Seth and Roman slipped, tripped and fell over riot shields and bump into each other in their helmets. Dean even took one for the team and cut into is leg with the edge of the riot shield.

CM Punk- "I told you the shields and helmets were a bad idea. Now Ambrose has a gash in his leg. If you just let them run down without the shields and helmets they'll be fine."

Vince McMahon- "Fine, Punk, you win, screw the shields and the helmets. You know what? Screw the batons too, just dress them in black. Ambrose, go to the Trainer's room and then meet us by the interview area backstage so that we can go over the full match."

Dean Ambrose- "Sure thing."

Dean hobbled to the Trainer's room, with blood dripping out of and down his leg, to get his leg patched up before his big night.

Meanwhile, back in Florida, Sami Zayn noticed that Seth's and Roman's rooms were both locked but thought that was relatively normal. It wasn't until he went to check Dean's room that he got suspicious as there was a note on Dean's door that said "Gone Fishing".

Sami Zayn- "Where the heck did those three go? Surely they can't of actually gone fishing."

He went to Paige and AJ to let them know that their boyfriends were missing, which sent them into panic.

They began phoning and texting Dean and Seth rapidly but, of course, they didn't answer.

While Dean was in the training room, getting his leg glued shut, Seth sprinted into the room with his phone in hand.

Seth Rollins- "Dean, I am getting messages from AJ constantly."

Dean Ambrose- "Give me your phone."

Seth handed Dean his phone.

Dean Ambrose- "Duck!"

Seth and the Trainer ducked as Dean threw Seth's phone against the wall behind him as it exploded everywhere.

Seth Rollins- "Bro, why the fuck did you do that?"

Dean Ambrose- "Problem solved. I'll get you a new one when we get back to Florida."

Seth Rollins- "I'm still pissed off that you broke my phone."

Dean Ambrose- "Oh well."

Trainer- "That's your leg wrapped up, I'd advise that, until you go out for your run in, to not put it under any clothing."

Dean Ambrose- "Alright, thanks man."

Seth Rollins- "Let's go meet with Vince and the others."

Dean and Seth made their way to the meeting point where John Cena, CM Punk, Ryback, Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns were stood.

The three men competing in the triple threat Main Event and Paul Heyman pieced together the match from beginning until The Shield would run down.

Paul Heyman- "Do you kids know what you are doing?"

Dean Ambrose- "Don't worry, we know, run down, attack Ryback, powerbomb through the table then leave."

Paul Heyman- "Great, don't mess it up."

Meanwhile, back in Florida, the rookies were getting ready to go for dinner.

Sami and Finn were in Becky's room with her, AJ and Paige, the latter two were paranoid that something bad had happened to their boyfriends.

Paige Bevis- "I'm so worried about the guys."

Becky Lynch- "I'm assuming that they are all together so they should be fine."

AJ Lee- "Sami, can you go along to get Sasha and Nikki?"

Sami Zayn- "Of course."

Sami firstly went to Sasha's room and told her to run along to Becky's room before going, alone, to Nikki's room.

Nikki opened the door wearing some jeans and a shirt.

Nikki Bella- "Sami, you look really dressed up."

Sami Zayn- "If you get dressed up and come along to Becky's room then you'll find out why."

Nikki Bella- "Deal."

Sami stood outside Nikki's room for twenty minutes waiting for her to get ready and it was worth it.

Nikki stepped out of her room wearing a red dress with red high heels. Sami looked at her, shocked.

Sami Zayn- "Waw."

Nikki Bella- "My eyes are up here, Sami."

Sami Zayn- "I know."

Nikki playfully pushed him and the two walked together to Becky's room.

From there they went to dinner to try to celebrate Nikki's birthday but Paige and AJ couldn't do much due to paranoia.

Authors Note: How do you think that Nikki's birthday dinner and The Shield's will go. Be sure to leave comments on all of the Chapters I have posted, vote for them too and follow me on Wattpad.