'I'm alone, Shannon was busy with people. I'm tired. Night S X' Turning my phone onto silent I didn’t want any sympathy, lying in the dark my eye lids felt heavy as I drifted to sleep.

Shannon’s POV

I finally came upstairs after everyone left; it was way after 1 o’clock in the morning. Walking in to the main bedroom I was surprised to see it empty. Looking in the bathroom it was also empty. Puzzled I made my way to the guest bedroom; there she was all looking fragile curled up in the large bed sleeping peacefully. It wasn’t until then that I noticed how small and breakable she looked. In the shower I felt her rib-cage she felt tiny under my touch and it scared me. Pressing her down on the desk in my office it wasn’t the same frame I was used to. When had she lost all this weight, have I been too busy to notice what’s happening around me. I felt bad for being interrupted earlier and I knew she was annoyed as she wasn’t in my bed sleeping. Walking over I quietly pulled my jeans off and dropped them to the floor. Pulling the covers back I climbed in beside her. She gently stirred, pressing my lips to her forehead made her eyes shoot open. Turning around to face me a look of disgust flashed through her face. Knowing she was pissed off the smile on my lips left instantly. Shooting daggers from her eyes I knew I wouldn’t be in the bed any longer. Opening my mouth to say something she spoke up before I had the chance.

'What are you doing in here Shannon' she asked already knowing the answer

'I came to sleep with you' I asked moving closer to her in the bed.

'No you’re not, out. Go to your room' She said as she pointed to the door. Looking at her in disbelief I couldn't believe she was treating me like a 5 year old.

'Shi, I'm not leaving this is my house. I can sleep where I want' I regretted the words as soon as they left my lips. She shot up from the bed and began to walk along to my room. Reaching for her small bag in the cupboard, shoving the majority of her items in the bag she pulled her PJ shorts down and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans. She threw on a pair of flats. The whole time she was packing I stood leaning against the door frame. There was no way I was letting her go that easily but I was too shocked to say anything. Throwing a hoodie on it hung over her small frame. Trying not to laugh at her she didn't realize it was mine, she looked like a small fragile child in the large jumper, I tried to get her to say something to be but she stormed past me and made the way to the front door without even listening. Picking her handbag up she reached for her car keys.

'Shi, please wait' I said as I ran and hit the door with my whole body closing it.

'You have nothing more to say Shannon.' She was on the edge of crying. I knew she missed me but I was too busy to realize how upset she was becoming. Reaching forward I placed my hand on her cheek wiping away the tears that had escaped her eyes.

'Don't go, let’s talk' I say as I wiped over her cheek in a loving manner. She blinked a few times and pulled my hand off of her face.

'I'm going home. I'll call you' She said before I could answer she had managed to open the door and escape. I dashed through the door in a top and boxers yelling at the top of my voice to tell her to stop and come back inside. She didn't listen as she drove down the drive way into the dark night. The anger built up within me. Heading straight for the studio, I sat down and banged my drums letting out all my frustration. I stopped after a while and yelled out in anger throwing my sticks into oblivion. Even drumming couldn't help as that was what was wrong with Shiloh and I. I had been side tracked recently and new opportunities were coming up for the band meaning I had less time with her. Walking from the studio I made my way to the master bedroom. Pulling the covers back I laid down trying to be unconscious and this night to be over.