17

Finally saying good bye to my parents Shannon and my dad had a great time catching up. It was great that Shannon got on with my parents, they had known him for years and they were over the moon when I started going out with him.

This made our relationship a whole lot easier. Although my dad did do the whole you break her heart I'll break your face thing. But I knew my dad respected Shannon and Shannon respected him back and wouldn't dare hurt me intentionally. Fixing the scarf of my neck at the door I was sweating but had to wear it all day to hide the love bite Shannon had left. Thinking no one was looking I took it off and adjusted it making it go to the right length just as I was about to tie it again my mum looked over and couldn't hide the look in her face. Walking over instantly she whispered in my ear making me go red.

"I didn't know you and Shannon were sexually active. Looks like you are with that mark on your neck not to mention the looks and touches he was giving you at dinner. I hope you are careful" my mum said leaning away and looking into my face at the last part

"Yeah oh my goodness mum we are. I'm on contraception." I replied quickly not knowing where to look.

I don't care how old you are talking about your sex life with your parents is just wrong. Shannon sensing the awkward conversation walked over and wrapped his arm around me showing the mark again. Trying to pull at the scarf again to hide it my face went a brighter shade of red. Shannon leaned down and pressed his lips to mine leaving my mum smiling from ear to ear. Saying goodbye again we opened the door and walked down to the car. Just before the door closed my mum yelled from the house.

"You know I do want grandchildren soon" before I could reply she closed the door.

Dying from embarrassment I climbed into Shannon's range rover hanging my head in shame. Shannon got into the car laughing his head off. Placing his hand on my knee, He looked at me waiting for me to lift my gaze to him.

"You know we could go home and practice" Shannon said winking, Turning his gaze towards the road without saying another word. 

--

Slowly stirring from sleep with the early morning sun blazing through the window sighing I turn around and hit Shannon's naked torso. Moving over in bed I look at his sleeping form studying his peaceful face. His long eyelashes rest softly on his flushed cheeks, his hair all over the place from our activity last night. Hearing him softly snore his mouth slightly open, I look at his full lips with the small freckle. Leaning over I cannot help but press my lips to Shannon's. Pulling away slightly I can see the confusion as Shannon pouts his lips slightly, his eyes move around his closed eyelids. Smiling I lean forward and press my lips to his again. Pulling away Shannon's eyes slowly open and squint against the bright light. Smiling he stretches and yawns, a satisfied look comes across his face. Looking up at him I feel the butterfly's start in my stomach. Leaning down again Shannon pulls the light cover up and scrunches it resting his face on it as he looks at my face studying my features

"That was a nice good morning" he says sleepily 

"Good morning" I reply as I lean over and press my lips to Shannon's again softly.

Lying on his back Shannon pulls me with him so I am half on him and half on the mattress. Pulling away I rest my head in his chest. The smile never leaving my face as we sit in a comfortable silence, needing to relieve my bladder I sit up and walk naked to the bathroom. Shannon kept his word and we certainly practice, four times to be exact. Sighing I lift my hands up and over my head stretching. The pain came next, squinting my face my lower stomach and legs were killing me. The time away from Shannon had caught up and it was rough every time. I liked it that way but my body was now saying it needed a break. After going to the toilet and washing my hands I slowly make my way back into the bedroom to see Shannon standing up pulling a pair of boxers on.