26

Sitting around waiting had me going insane, showing Vicki a knowing look I slipped away without being noticed. Once I had made it up the stairs I stopped and looked over the open planning and down to the figures sitting below.

 Feeling confident all I wanted was Shannon’s touch for the last time, I wasn’t sure how long I was going to be going away for and the thought of leaving Shannon made everything worse. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I messaged the man I love knowing he would meet my demands. Looking down over the balcony I saw Shannon pull his phone out of his pocket. Standing up instantly he looked around for me. Excusing himself from the small group he messaged me back making my phone buzz as I walked towards his office he ran up the steps.

*Shannon’s POV*

Sitting daydreaming over the small meeting we were holding, all the girls were hanging around until we were finished. It was supposed to be our night off but a last minute meeting had changed that. Sitting in the open spaced area all I wanted to do was go upstairs to my office and make more arrangements for Antoine. Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket pulled me from my thoughts. Pulling it out I noticed I had a new message from Shiloh.

"You have exactly 2 minutes to get up these stairs to your office, or I will start without you

Feeling my heart drop I knew I had to leave. Standing up I looked around for her. I didn’t even know when she left. Excusing myself I walked over slowly to the stairs in everyone’s eyesight. As soon as I was out of everyone’s view I ran up the steps my arousal beginning. It had been too long since I held Shiloh and I missed her dearly. Almost reaching my office Shiloh was slouched against the wooden door frame looking at her watch. Walking towards her she looked up and a small smile crept on her face.

*Normal POV*

Leaning against the wooden door frame I looked at my watch 2 minutes had passed. I saw Shannon charged down the corridor eyes locked with mine. As he reached me I looked at my watch again.

"You’re late" I replied. Grabbing my hand he pulled me into his office. Once inside Shannon locked the door and did not hesitate to press his lips to mine. Pushing me up against his desk Shannon’s hand’s moved like snails over my body. A knock sounded at the door starting us making us freeze instantly

“Who is it” Shannon yelled not moving

“It’s Derrick, we need to go over a few things, I was waiting until your meeting was done” Shannon hung his head in between his shoulders and lifted himself off of me. Adjusting himself he waited until I was sitting on the small couch before opening the door. Getting caught up in whatever they were talking about the burning sensation between my legs was unbearable. I couldn’t believe Shannon hadn’t even been away for 5 minutes and people were surrounding him again, being the nice guy that he was he wouldn’t tell them to leave. More people came into the small room making me sigh. Getting caught up in papers being shoved into his face I sighed and made my way out to the bathroom. I couldn’t wait until we had the house to ourselves again. I knew it would be a bad idea from everyone to come to our house this time for the meeting but Jared insisted. Walking into the bathroom I locked the door behind me. Looking at my reflection there was dark circles under my eyes. Sighing I looked at my watch and noticed it was 11 o’clock at night. Taking my make-up off I made my way to the guest room and pulled on a clean pair of pjs. Getting under the covers I laid my head against the soft pillow. Sighing I didn’t want to socialize with the people down stairs anymore. Picking my phone up I messaged Vicki.

'I'm going to bed, Will catch up with you tomorrow! Shi X' my phone buzzed instantly opening up the message it read.

Stop texting and get going with your man. I will see you tomorrow ;) V x’ Sighing slowly let my fingers dance over the keyboard