14

Three weeks had past. My dad had pulled through but wasn't out of the woods just yet. I had spoken to Shannon a couple of times but no where near as much as I wanted to. Being away from him was tough, it was even harder at night when I needed a comforting hug. They were someplace everyday and I missed the hustle and being kept busy on the road. I made my way through the empty hospital corridor holding 2 cups of coffee. I had stayed at the hospital all night as soon as I arrived although my dad was in surgery. My mother had tried to tell me that I didn't have to come home but I would never have forgiven myself if anything would have happened. Walking back into the hospital room, my eyes looked at my father who was in the bed looking terrible, there were tubes everywhere he had bandages around his head and arms, he looked a mess. Walking over I handed a cup to my mother who's eyes were bloodshot from the lack of sleep.

---

My phone buzzed from across the living room. I had left the hospital to sleep and shower and try to force myself to eat something. 'Night of the hunter' rang loudly around my house, as soon as I heard the familiar ring tone I burst out of the bathroom and down into the living room. Picking it up I answered immediately

'Hello, Shannon. Shannon are you there?' I said out of breath.

'Hi baby, I'm here' He replied hearing the smile in his voice

'I miss you so much' I said trying to contain my emotions

'I do too, It isn't the same without you here. How are you? you sound tired' He asked

'I'm OK, you sound exhausted what time is it where you are?' I asked afraid of the answer

'3 o'clock in the morning I wanted to hear your voice.' He replied simply

'Shannon, you should be sleeping' I said wiping my face

'I know, but I couldn't sleep. I really miss you. Can we Skype just now?' He asked

'We could, but Shannon it's late are you sure you don't want to sleep?'

'Positive, plus I want to see your face'

'well I'm just out the shower so give me 5 mins to get dressed' I said as I made my way back up stairs to my bedroom

'No stay the way you are' He replied. I could hear the smile on his face.

'naughty, ok I'm going to hang up so you can Skype me' I said after a quick bye I pulled on my house coat and sat down in front of the laptop waiting on Skype booting up.

Once it had loaded I turned my profile to active, within a few seconds Shannon's name popped up saying he was calling. Smiling to myself I accepted the call. His face popped up within minutes showing a tired looking Shannon with the biggest smile on his face. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I saw Shannon sitting in his muscle tank, his hair all soft and fluffy falling around his face. Smiling I took in his appearance. Finally speaking up the smile never left both our faces

'Hi' He said simply moving forward looking directly into the camera lens.

'Hi handsome' I say as I lean forward so see him more.

'Oh god I miss you' He replies

'I miss you as well' I say sighing, Seeing him now has brought a flood of emotions and all I want to do is sit in his embrace and talk for hours feeling his steady heart beat underneath me.

'What are you thinking about?' Shannon asks

'You, and how much I miss you'

'Baby, when can you come back?' He asks hesitantly

'I'm not sure Shannon, my dad is about to get out of the hospital in a few days and I want to make sure my mum can look after him properly. It's going to take some time. When is your next break' I say as Shannon's smile disappears on his face

'3 weeks, but we aren't coming home until a month later' He replies as he looks down

'It's ok. We will work something out. I should be back by then' I reply.

Changing the subject quickly I see Shannon's smile return as he talks about his work and how everyone is getting on. He says Tyler and Jared are moving on in their relationship and they seem to be closer than anything. He thinks Jared and Tyler will settle down soon. Seeing him all happy about his brother brings a huge smile to my face.

'Are you wearing anything underneath that robe?' Shannon asks suddenly.

'Maybe' I say as I set the laptop down on the dressing table leaning back into the chair. Shannon's eyes move up and down on my body licking his lips he leans further forward only a few inches from the camera.

'You aren't are you' He finally replies as he leans back and bites his lip

'No' I say as I unloosen the belt letting it fall open slightly.

'Shi, no please!' Shannon moans as his hand drops to his groin.

'But Shan' I reply as I pull the house coat off my body.

Shannon took in a large breath as he leaned against his chair. Turning around to see the room empty Shannon pulled his top off and unbuttoned his jeans which where showing his obvious bulge. Thinking about Shannon, I ran my hands through my hair and over my body thinking it was his rough ones that were doing it instead of mine. Finally reaching down in between my thighs my hand disappeared as Shannon's name came out of my mouth.

'Shit Shi' His voice came from the computer making my eyes shoot open.

The picture in front of me made me stop instantly and laugh. Shannon was leaning back into the chair his trousers and top no where in sight as he was stroking himself. Laughing at how we both had missed each other it brought a smile to my face on how we couldn't talk without it turning dirty. Bringing me from my thoughts as Shannon moaned my name again.

---

Try to express a yawn Shannon covered his mouth and shakes his head. Seeing the tiredness take over his whole body I try to end the conversation so he can go to bed although he denies it every time. Seeing him yawn for the 3 time, I finally stick my heels in and tell him to go to bed

'Shannon Leto. Go to your bed now!' I reply as he repetitively shakes his head trying to stay away

'No, I'm awake. I want to talk to you' he says as he wipes his hand across his face.

'Shan we have been talking for over an hour. Go to bed and I will talk to you tomorrow' Finally agreeing Shannon blows kisses through the camera making me smile.

Finally saying goodbye 1000 times and 100 kisses later Shannon ends the call. Feeling myself smile I walk back to  the bed as sleep begins to take over me. My phone buzzes from beside me. Without thinking I pick it up and read a message from Shannon.

'I really Love you and miss you. Please come back to me soon. Make sure everything is good with your dad but you are welcome back in my arms at anytime. Will love you always and forever. Your Shannon xx'

Smiling I look at the time for a final time before my eyes drift shut.