16

*Shannon's POV*

Slowly opening my eyes I was not met with the familiar wooden roof that was only a few inches from my face. Puzzled I tried to remember where I was. Staring at the white ceiling I stretched and hit a body. Smiling instantly, I moved over in the bed and draped my arm over her body pulling her closer.

Putting my face into the back of her neck my eyes felt heavy again. Breathing in her sweet smell, it intoxicated me. Feeling her move underneath me I gently pressed my lips to her neck telling her I was awake. Turning round to meet me her face lit up. The smile never leaving my lips I leaned down and pressed my lips softly to her temple sighing peacefully. We lay like that for quite some time; Shiloh pulled away and looked up into my face.

‘Good morning’ she said in a croaky voice

‘Morning beautiful’ I replied. Shiloh leaned back from my hold and tried to move my arms off of her. Holding her in my embrace I wasn't letting her go any time soon. I wanted to stay like this forever.

‘Shannon, I need a toilet’ she said battling in my arms

‘Sorry, not letting you go’ I replied as I held on tighter.

‘Shannon, don’t’ She struggled as I brought my hand down to her sides tickling her softly. Hearing a giggle escape her lips I pushed harder and began ticking her on her sensitive sides. Moving my hands up and down her sides I begin to tickle her more making her squirm under my touch. 

"Shan, Shan, oh my gosh Shannon stop" She struggles between giggles

"No way! Shi" I reply, flipping her over, lying on top of her my fingers never stop from their torment.

"Shan stop it I will wet myself" She says taking gasps of air.

"Too much information" I laugh and remove my hands and lye back down on the mattress allowing her to escape to the toilet.

*Normal POV*

Getting out of bed I quickly threw on Shannon's tops. Taking deep breaths I shakily go to the bathroom on wobbly legs. Finally making it, I quickly go to the bathroom and wash my hands. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I bring my hair to one side and brush through it. Tying it in a side braid I notice a bright red mark on my neck. I knew it would leave a mark when Shannon bit down on me for the first time last night. Smiling to myself I lift my top and notice several other marks like it all over my body. Smiling even bigger I knew some of these would take a while to disappear but I couldn't care less, it reminded me of a good night, alone with Shannon. I pulled my top down and unlocked the door to go back to bed with Shannon. Pulling the covers down Shannon was still lying naked on the sheets. Stopping instantly I look into his hazel eyes and lift my eye brow.

'Clothes first' I reply still standing outside the bed

'No, you know my rules. No clothes aloud in my bed, off with yours' He says as he lifts his arms up and over his head.

'I think you'll find this is my bed.' Reaching down to the floor I pick up Shannon's Boxers and throw them to him. Walking over to my chest of drawers I grab a pair of clean underwear I pull them on and walk back towards the bed. Shannon has pulled his boxers on but is still sitting topless in bed. Shaking my head at him he lifts his arms up and over his head flexing his muscles and rests his head in his hands and the back of his neck. Sighing I give up and crawl back into bed and pull the covers up and over our bodies. Lying down flat I try to go back to sleep, leaving Shannon staring at the wall in a daydream. Snapping from his thoughts Shannon shuffles down in bed and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest.

'What's the plan for today?' He asks into my neck.

‘I have to go check up on dad and then the rest of the day we can do whatever' I reply turning in his hold.

'Well we could just come back here, in bed. Wearing nothing' He replies dragging his hand down slowly under the covers to the bottom of my top. Slipping his hand under my top he brings his hand up and cups my left breast. Moaning under his touch, I push him away knowing my mum and dad are expecting me soon. Leaning away to look up at his face, disappointment flashes through his eyes.

'Shannon, I have to go. You could come with me' I reply and get out of the bed after looking at the clock and noticing it’s almost 12. Heading towards the shower I pull all my clothing off and step under the warm spray. Hearing no sign of Shannon I take the quick minute to shave. Resting my razor down Shannon walks in and ruffles his hair. Going to the toilet I pull a face and turn the other way. It was far too early to see him pee. Reaching up for the soap I quickly wash my body down. Rinsing off Shannon steps into the shower pulling me close. Putting his hand under my chin he lifts my head and presses his lips to mine. Pushing his hips it meets my stomach, feeling him against the soft flesh of my stomach makes me want him all over again although I know I need to be out the door soon. Sighing I reach up and place my hands around his neck, lifting me up I wrap both of my legs around his waist. Looking down into his eyes his eyelashes flutter like butterflies. Leaning down I press my lips to his, his stubble ticking my face. Our tongue's dance to an unheard song, putting his hand to the back of my neck pulling me forward Shannon's tongue slips further into my mouth. Pulling at my lip slightly he lets out a small moan. Kissing the corner of my mouth he begins to leave open mouthed kisses down my neck sucking and biting softly. Leaning my head back Shannon walks back and presses me against the cold tiled wall. Making my  head spin, the combination of the cold tiles on my back the hot steam coming from the shower and Shannon's warm wet body pressed against mine, losing myself in his touch.

--

Quickly getting dressed we were longer in the shower than planned. Driving the short distance Shannon's hand was in mine resting on my knee as he drove to my parents’ house. Finally getting there being over an hour late. I got out of the car and went into the house Shannon right behind me. Calling out my mum shouted telling us they were in the living room. Smiling towards Shannon I kissed him again before going to see my parents. Yelling to them someone was with me. Walking into the room both of my parents were on the couch watching the TV. As soon as they saw Shannon both their faces lit up. Mum sprang to her feet and brought him in for a hug. The smile never leaving Shannon's lips as he went over and greeted my dad. After telling them why Shannon was here we had lunch and then chatted. Mum and I were putting the dishes away in the dishwasher not a word said between us leaving a comfortable silence. Mum had said on several occasions when we were alone that Shannon was great and she was so glad he came here to see me; she had no idea that he was there last night when she came over briefly. Walking back into the main room Shannon was giving my dad and hug both had huge smiles on their faces a tear in my dad’s eye. Not wanting to spoil the moment I put it to the back of my mind to ask Shannon about it later.