Closer to the Edge:4

So because i already have it written and i'm in a good mood as its my day off, you guys can have another chapter :)

Part 4!
*Shiloh’s POV*
Being mad at him was an understatement. It was a total different story when he wanted it, no matter how many times I have said no, he always won me over. Today was a different story Jared wouldn’t mind if we were slightly late, would he? What was the rush in going over anyway? I’m sick of this. Oh yeah he will make it up to me...he says that all the time and its starting to annoy me. I know I shouldn’t be in a mood as he only got back today and we have already released our tension but the man was away for two months and I am seriously attracted to him, you would think he would be please to have me at his beck and call trying to please him, but tonight was a different story obviously.

This better be good. The journey to Jared’s was quiet, he knew I was pissed off at him, I know I may be acting like a brat but I couldn’t care less. As we drove down the long road, Shannon flicked on the headlights as it was starting to get dark. Neither of us said a word and it only made me madder I wanted him to explain why and say Jared could have waited. Turning into Jared’s street, Shannon flashed me a look from the corner of his eyes. Sighing and wanting the night to be over already, I jumped out of the car as soon as Shannon had stopped, sighing and forcing a smile on my face as I knocked and politely waited for an answer at the door. Shannon got out the range rover and walked up to me whilst clicking the car to locked. Jared opened the door moments later, head down all concentration on his beloved blackberry, taking his eyes from his prize possession he looked up and a smile was quickly placed on his lips.
‘Shiloh!’ he said as he pulled me in for a firm cuddle. Laughing in his embrace Shannon marched past searching for his mother. Jared pulled away and gave me a questioning look.
‘Later’ I told him as I looked around him to see Shannon greet his mother before sitting down in the mass of people. Making our way over to the chairs provided I sat down away from Shannon, he could not hide the annoyance in his face. It wasn’t my fault he had to pick the only chair where it was full; did he expect me to sit on his lap? Any other night I would have, but I wasn’t letting tonight slide past easily. Jared saw the awkward tension between the two of us and made his way over sitting beside me before he spoke.
‘Hey guys, now everyone is here we can start, thanks for coming and I know we all decided we were to get the night off but something has popped up and we have to deal with it now. So I have called you all over hear as...Well let’s start with the positive. We are getting a new bigger tour bus.’ Great we came all the way over for that? Perfect.
‘Now for the not so good news. Our tour manager wants us to keeping going on with the tour.’
‘So what’s the problem then’ Shannon blurted out.
‘Well…he wants us to keep going…and…not come back home during it, he says if we keep going and have a few days off here and there then we could just travel and do all the shows quicker. Plus it would keep costs down if we didn’t have to fly home all the time. That’s where I was able to get the bigger bus as partners can then come’ Jared all but blurted out. I was shocked I didn’t know what to say
‘So how long is he thinking’ I said shyly
‘Six months everywhere else and then a quick break and then six months touring the U.S.’ Jared said whilst searching for some sort of answer in my face.
‘Six months!’ Shannon said as he shot up out of his chair and started pacing the room.
‘I know it’s a long time and we have to give him and answer as soon as we can, I know Shann it's not really suitable with Shi’s career but maybe yours can work something out, if you think about it and let me know as soon as you can. ‘Jared said apologetically. What was I supposed to do, drop my career I had wanted to do my whole life or follow the love of my life around the world? I loved Shannon and I wanted to be with him but it wasn’t so easy to drop everything and go. Small talk escaped throughout the whole room as the news snuck in. Constance said she wouldn’t be coming the whole tour but would fly out on occasions when she could. Vicki agreed almost immediately as she just got laid off her job so they were all settled it was Shannon and I who was the problem. I sat there stunned trying to decided in my head what I wanted to do.
‘You both don’t need to decided for tonight you can go and talk about it and see where you both are. Jared said as he was writing down all the important details for going away. Shannon stopped pacing and shot me a worried look; walking over to the couch he grabbed my hand before pulling me up stairs to the guest bedroom. As we walked into the room Shannon flicked on the light as I made my way over to the bed. 
‘Shi...baby what do you want to do…you know what my answer is going to be but it’s your career that has to be sacrificed. I cannot make that decision for you. Shi I love you with all my heart and I hope you make the right decision I want you there beside me all the way. I love you but I will accept your decision whatever it may be and we will try to work it out the best we can either way’ Shannon said as he sat beside me and placed his hand on my knee. Slowly turning to face him I saw the worried look on his face, searching mine for an answer. I was confused, I wasn’t going to drop everything and go but could I let Shannon leave? What would happen to our relationship then?
‘Shan...it’s my career I have been working toward it my whole life, I’m not sure I can drop everything and go ri….’ I said
‘But Shi it’s our relationship, I don’t want this to be over because of this obsicle has came up’ Shannon interrupted.
‘Let me finish Shannon!’ I said losing my temper. Once I seen Shannon had heard what I said I continued
‘what I was trying to say was I don’t think I could leave right away, I have to give my work some notice. I am not letting you go away for that amount of time. I’m sorry Shannon but you can escape me for that long’; I said a smile forming at my lips. 
‘I love you, are you sure this is what you wanna do, I know how much your job has meant to you.’ Shannon said as he pulled me into his embrace.
‘positive Shan, where ever you go I go, I love you’ I said before leaning up and capturing Shannon’s lips with mine. After Shannon and I had talked a little more it was decided I would meet up with them in a month, allowing my work to find another person to take my place. Walking back down stairs everyone was searching both our faces for an answer.
‘I’m going to come, but I can’t come right away I have to give my work some notice’ I explained to the group. Everyone jumped up and hugged each other. It was settled I was going to go on tour with Shannon and the band. Jared exited the room to go call the manager telling them our plans. We stayed for a while after arranging where we would meet up and other tour problems. The clock struck 12 as I let a huge yawn. Shannon saw me yawning from beside him.
‘Let’s go home, it been quite a day’ He said as he stood up and got our coats. After saying goodbye to everyone and putting on our coats we made our way back to Shannon’s car and got in and drove the distance home. Once we got in Shannon threw the keys on the table beside the door before locking up and changing before bed. As I heard Shannon lock up I had slipped into my pjs and was already tucked up in bed when he reached our room. Shannon walked the short distance and kicked of his shoes before climbing in bed and sitting on top of me. Shuffling further down the bed I looked up into his hazel eyes. Leaning down Shannon captured my lips for a simple kiss before pulling away and collapsing beside me. Looking at him I saw the worried expression and tiredness across his face.
‘Shannon take your clothes off and get in bed’ I said as I adjusted my pillows.
‘ready for more?’ He said with a smirk appearing on his face.
‘no you look shattered, plus I’m still mad at you about that from earlier’ I replied as I crossed my arms.
‘Shi please…we have all night to do it now, we could take as long as you want’ Shannon whispered in my ear before attacking the skin underneath my ear.
‘no Shannon...I want to sleep, and please remove your semi-hard penis from my arm’ I said as I shuffled nearer the edge of the bed trying to escape.
‘But you wanted it earlier and now I am keeping my promise’ He said as he made his way closer to me.
‘Shannon I said no, you clearly stated you didn’t want to earlier, so you and you partner can go sleep in the guest bedroom tonight and I’m serious’ I said before turning my back on him. I heard him swear under his breath before getting off the bed and walking down the hall into the spare room. He had managed to piss me off two times in the same day. I couldn’t believe I had turned him down. Situations like these made me question our relationship and made me question me coming on tour even more. 
*Shannon’s POV*
I couldn’t believe she kicked me out of the bed, for being so demanding earlier to kicking me out I knew there was something seriously wrong. Making my way to the guest bedroom I stripped out of my jeans and fell into the bed pulling the covers up to my neck, I soon fell into a restless sleep. During the night I tossed and turned, over and over. Finally giving up I made my way out of the spare room and made the short distance back to the master bedroom. Opening the door I saw Shiloh peacefully sleeping whilst lying on her back. Creeping forward I carefully pulled the covers back and climbed in. Almost automatically Shiloh rolled over and cuddled my form placing her head on my chest. Leaning down I placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile in her sleep. I had the best sleep that night in a long time.
*Shiloh’s POV*
Rolling over in bed on the cold September morning I reached to pull the cover over my head to block out the sun light out, It was too early to be awake and all I wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep. Turning in the opposite direction from the windows I was met by Shannon sound asleep mouth gaping snoring quietly. Smiling to myself I shuffled closer and placed my arm around his waist forgetting all the problems we had yesterday. After an hour had passed I had finally managed to drag my butt out of bed and go grab a coffee. Watching Shannon’s sleeping form I quietly made my way out of our room, and made the short distance down to the kitchen, muttering to myself when the ice cold wooden flooring came in contact with my feet I made my way over to the radiator and threw on a pair of bed socks. Warming my toes up instantly I flicked the coffee machine on and pulled two cups out of the cupboard. Hearing a noise from behind I turned to find Shannon standing with a pair of boxers hanging dangerously low on his hips with one of his muscle tanks.
‘Morning sleepy head’ I said before turning my attention back to our coffees
‘Morning, why didn’t you wake me’ Shannon said as he ruffled hair and pulled himself up to sit on the breakfast bar.
‘You look like you needed it, I am not long up anyway.’ I said as I stepped in between his legs and handed him a steaming cup. After taking a sip of coffee Shannon leaned down and kissed on the bridge of my nose.
‘I really love you’ He said as he kissed my forehead
‘I love you to Shannon!’ I said before leaning up and capturing his lips with mine. We both stayed like that for a while before Shannon’s phone buzzed from the table beside us. Breaking our kiss Shannon jumped down and answered his phone. 
‘Hey J….yeah that’s cool I guest seen as everyone else is bringing there’s…ok well thanks for letting us know…ok talk to you later bye’ Shannon said before hanging up.
‘What was all that about?’ I asked before taking another taking a sip of the hot liquid.
‘J’s bringing his girlfriend with us on the tour as well...so he called to say she was coming’ He replied
‘Ahh ok that’s cool’
‘Now where were we?’ Shannon said as he walked to small distance between us. Biting my bottom lip as Shannon approached; he leaned in for another long sweet kiss. As he pulled away I licked my lips to taste him. 
‘How about we stay in and have a movie day?’ I asked as I walked past Shannon in the direction of the living room. As I plunked myself down and flicked the TV remote Shannon placed his cup on the coffee table before sitting next to me. Playing with the lose strands of my hair he whispered in my ear.
‘Well we could do that but…’ he started as he left sucked on my ear lobe before leaving open mouthed kissed down my neck.
‘or we could do this’ He said as he slowly ran his fingers over the hem of my t-shirt before slipping his hand underneath and making his way up to my breasts.
--
‘Shannon move your butt or I am leaving, I am starving’ I yelled from the front door, I heard wardrobes closing, door’s banging before a flustered Shannon appeared almost falling down the stairs.
‘I’m here, I’m ready, ok let’s go’ He said as he threw on his jumper.
‘Finally, honestly you are worse than me’ I said as I opened the front door. We had arranged to go into town so I could pick up some supplies for going on tour. I had already sent in my notice, they were understanding, a new teacher was on route and would be done before the boys left so I could go with them right way, which I was surprised at. Jumping into Shannon range rover I fastened my seat belt as Shannon locked the front door before climbing into the car. Pulling out of the drive and heading to the town, Shannon flicked on the radio as we drove down the road. One we were in the town we made a quick stop of at a cute little café and had some lunch. After we had lunch we made our way into the main complex and started shopping. Picking up the necessities in Superdrug our arms were falling off with it all.
‘Who knew shampoo and deodorant would be so heavy…I’ll go put these in the car’ Shannon said as he took my bags and took the shopping into the car. Whilst Shannon was gone I was in new look grabbing some new clothes, why should I not spoil myself. Throwing jeans and tops into the basket when Shannon returned made his eyes go big. 
‘Just some things I have seen, it doesn’t mean I will be taking all of these’ I replied. Making my way over to the pjs and underwear section I saw Shannon gravitate to the lingerie part. His head’s always in the gutter. Putting a variety of new pjs in the basket Shannon came back over holding a very interesting selection of underwear.
‘Shannon there’s nothing there!’ I said shocked as I looked through what he brought back
‘That’s the point, although I would prefer if you didn’t wear anything’ Shannon said as he winked
‘You are such a horny devil’ I said as I kept one of his selections, it would do for a special night, Making our way over to the till and paying for the items I seen Shannon yawn from beside me. Laughing to myself I handed over my card. After we paid for the items Shannon took the bags before making our way back to the car.
‘You know I could have bought all of this for you’ Shannon said as he put the backs in the back seat.
‘I know but I had the money and wanted to treat myself, although thank you for the offer’ I said, I kissed him on the cheek before climbing into the car.