Closer to the Edge part 3

Sorry its taken so long to upload I've been super busy with college! sorry its a short chapter, i will upload the next one soon :)

Part 3
*SHANNON’S pov* 
I got into the car and placed the keys in the ignition; I pulled out of our parking space and pointed the car in the direction of the house. I sped along the road keep both hands and eyes on the road. My member was pressing against my tight jeans and was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

Two months on the road without Shi was a killer I missed her like mad. I had to try and get her to come more often so situations likes these won’t happen again. Deep in thought I didn’t realise my name being called from the woman beside me.
‘Shannon” Shi said
“What?’ I said puzzled as I turned my head I noticed Shiloh was facing me with her dress at her hips and her fingers wandering down to her sweet core. I gasped as she slowly dragged her hands further down south, every so often I put my eyes back on the road to see where we were going. A moan escaped her lips from beside me. My gaze turned in her direction immediately as her fingers were slowly circling her clit. I ripped my eyes from her trying to concentrate on driving as she pleasured herself beside me. As I was trying to think of something else as her moans of pleasure stopped and a hand crept towards the buckle of my jeans. Shiloh slowly un-buttoned my jeans and pulled the zip down. I moaned in pleasure as my semi-hard member was released from the small confinement. My gaze turned towards her then who was pulling my jeans and boxers down. I rounded the corner. We didn’t have long left of our journey; I stepped on the accelerator and sped down our road as she pulled my throbbing member from my jeans I felt her small hands work their magic on me, my breath caught in my throat as her warm breath blew making me even harder. I pulled into the drive and turned the engine off as she is working her mouth against my shaft. I moan in pleasure as she licks the top. I push her up and button my jeans as best I could before exiting the car pulling her with me.
--
*Shiloh’s POV*
We both collapsed on the bed beneath us, breathing heavy I turned my head toward Shannon whose eyes were draw close. Reaching down and I pulled the light comforter and pulled it up covering both our naked bodies. Once our breathing slowed down to a normal rate I was the first one to talk.
‘I’m really glad you came home early, I missed you’ I said looking into Shannon deep hazel eyes
‘Me too, I can tell with that...and dinner…and well the car!’ Shannon said not finishing his sentence you could see he had a good time tonight. These two months really were a killer on both of us and our relationship. I think making him wait the whole day made both of our experience a whole lot better. Although I had seen Shannon through Skype it wasn’t the same having him here and I really did miss him once he was gone. Deep in thought I didn’t hear Shannon’s phone buzz beside him. Pulling me out of my thoughts, Shannon moaned and went searching for his jeans we lost a long time ago.
‘No J, please not tonight…..because it’s been a long day…no…tomorrow...fine. I’ll see you in soon’ Shannon said before throwing his phone on the bed
‘What’s up?’ I asked as I seen Shannon frown
‘Mum’s going over to J’s and he wants us to come over we had a meeting’ Shannon replied as he was picking up his discarded clothing
‘When do we have to be there’ I said with a smirk on my face. Shannon catching my drift walked towards the bathroom grabbing a towel off the unit before stumbling in.
‘Shi…please no…we have to go…later, I promise I’ll make it up too you’ Shannon said as he slowly kept backing away
‘Shannon…’ I said giving him my puppy eyes, I was so ready for round two or was it three? Who knows I missed him so much and I didn’t want to sacrifice another minute without him.
‘Shit….Shi…no please. Shannon said as he re-treated to the bathroom…later I promise I’ll make it worthwhile’ He said as he shut the door and locked it. What he didn’t know was I had the locks changed and a special tool added so it could be opened from the outside by a key. Reaching into my jewellery box I pulled the key out and went to unlock the door. As I unlocked it and stepped inside, Shannon was already in the shower, eyes closed washing his hair. I slowly walked forward and opened the door before stepping in trying not to make a noise. I had succeeded Shannon was still washing his hair and didn’t realize I was standing naked in front of him. I walked forward and gripped his member by the base. Leaning up I whispered in his ear.
‘A quick one I promise’ Shannon’s eyes shot open 
‘How did you…I locked the door’
‘Some home improvements when you were gone’ I said as I slowly stroked him up his length. 
‘We can’t no matter how...quick we are’ he said as his breath caught in his throat. His body was telling me different as he reacted under my touch.
‘Fine... ’ I replied with a few more strokes before letting go of his semi-hard dick and opened the door to go to the main bathroom. 
*Shannon’s POV*
Standing there completely baffled and semi-hard I let out a small moan. I would pay for that much later. Rinsing the soap out of my hair. I grasped myself trying to release the built up pressure she left me with.
--
No matter how much I love my mother and Jared, tonight we had all agreed we had off, couldn’t this waiting until tomorrow? I was in such a bad mood as I threw on my boxers and a muscle tank. Grabbing the first pair of jeans that came to hand, I shoved them on and grabbed a pair of shoes before exiting the room to find my pretty upset girlfriend. Closing the door behind me I seen Shiloh walking down the stairs dressed head to toe. So much for the quickie. I could tell she wasn’t pleased as she headed straight for the kitchen and ignored me as I grabbed my keys and walked into the kitchen behind her. Walking around me she leaned into the cupboard by the door, reaching for her jacket she threw it on, opening the door she waited for me outside next to my car. Crap. How was I going to get her to forgive me? Grabbing my denim jacket out the cupboard I unlocked the car and climbed in before making the very silent journey to Jared’s house.