25

Getting out of the pool, I walked straight into the walk in shower. Closing the frosted glass door, I put the shower on and stepped under the warm blast. Letting the water run down my hair it warmed me instantly. Picking up the shampoo I squeezed a small amount into the palm of my hand and began working it into a lather. 

Rinsing it out of my hair I done the same steps as before with the conditioner and let it sit in my hair to moisturize it. Going to the small metal container beside me I pumped the coconut shower gel into the palm of my hand. Working from my shoulders I ran worked it slowly down my arm to the wrist before doing the same on the opposite arm. In a daydream I got more and begin washing my body down. Putting more into my hands I washed down my legs. Slowly standing up to normal position the showers door opened and Shannon stepped in. Opening my arms I wondered when he would leave the studio. Seeing his sweat glisten under the soft lights he stepped under the spray. Pushing my back up against the titled walls, sent my head spinning. His warm body pressed against mine he leaned down and left a sweet kiss on my lips. Nudging his leg between mine I looked into his deep hazel eyes, he was beautiful, moments like these I loved. They were the simplest things. We didn’t have to talk to each other just being in each other’s embrace made me happy. I had missed these simple times with Shannon. He opened his mouth to say something when he brushed over my rib-cage, I saw the shock flash in his face at my weight loss pushing him back so he hit the opposite wall I stepped under the spray and rinsed my hair clean from the conditioner. Shannon grabbed his lynx shower gel and began making it foam.  I stepped around him out of the small cubicle before he could say anything, wrapping the large fluffy towel around myself. I felt more secure being somewhat covered from his gaze. I brushed through my hair. We had agree to go to dinner tonight alone and I was looking forward to it Shannon had been in the studio all day working on new rhythms for the band leaving me wanting his touch. Pulling the simple modest underwear on I pulled on my black skinny jeans next. We had agreed to a simple night out of a movie and dinner. Pulling my blouse over my head I pulled my hair up into a high bun. Shannon exited the bathroom and winked, dropping his towel he made the short distance to his dresser. Turning in the opposite direction pulled on a pair of flats and applied my favourite perfume. Walking towards Shannon he had on skinny jeans and a grey over-sized top. Ruffling his hair I walked over to him and pressed my lips to his. Leaning away I quickly threw a few of the essentials into a small bag and headed towards the door. Shannon walked down the stairs and grabbed his car keys. Pulling on a dress blazer Shannon pulled on his denim jacket. Walking out of the door I was ready to spend the night alone for the last time.

Arriving at the restaurant we followed the waitress to our booked table. Shannon pulled my chair out and waited for me to be seated before he sat down. The waitress handed over the menus; we ordered drinks before she left to get them. Scanning through the menu I had decided on the salad. Closing the book I waited for Shannon do to the same. The night had flown past and I enjoyed spending time with Shannon. We had skipped desert, Shannon said we should get stuff at the pictures instead although I knew I had eaten more than enough tonight.  Breaking my gaze from him when I left some of my salad left he was about to say something as worry washed over his face but he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Showing me an apologetic look on his face he answered the phone. I knew instantly our night had come to an end when Shannon pinched the bridge of his nose.

'Ok see you soon' He spoke slowly into the phone before hanging up. Standing up I didn't want to hear his excuses throwing my coat on we walked to the front desk to pay. Thanking them we silently made our way back out to Shannon's car.

'So what is it this time' I asked once we were seated

'Meeting, at my place' He said sheepishly whilst turning the ignition on. 

'What! So I can't even wait at your house? Shannon I haven’t seen you in so long. I was looking forward to spending the night alone with you. Plus we need to talk' I said to him in disbelief

'You can come over Vicki is coming to. It won't take long. I promise, I know baby I have been so busy lately but I promise we won be long and then you can have my attention all night' With his last words Shannon placed his hand on my knee squeezing it softly.