Closer to the Edge.

*Shannon’s POV*

My back was aching; it felt like a monster was inside me pushing my spine out of my body. No one would think drumming would take it out of you, well they were wrong. As I lay out across the couch in my dressing room I raised my arms up over my head and felt my back crack, as I slowly brought my arms back down to my sides there was a small knock at the door.

‘Come in’ I yelled as I my eyes drifted shut.

I heard the door creep open and close without the visitor saying a word. I slowly lifted my head off the couch to see who it was. There she was the love of my life. Shiloh. A smile crept across my face, her hair was curly right down her back, as I took in her appearance I noticed  she had on a pair of short shorts and a 30stm band t-shirt and a pair of converse, this girl could wear anything and still make it look great. As I sat up she placed something on the dressing table before walking over towards me.

‘Sorry babe didn’t realise you were trying to sleep’ Shi said before she caught my lips in a soft kiss.

‘I was stretching my back out, it’s hurting like a bitch’ I said as I sat up and pulled her into my lap.

*Shiloh’s POV*

I saw him looking up to me with that smug look across his face, I knew what he wanted but he only had an hour before he had to be on stage. Getting off of his lap I walked over to the table of refreshments and grabbed a handful of grapes. Shannon rose from his position and slowly walked towards me without breaking eye contact.

‘No! Shan you don’t have a lot of time’

‘Well I guess we could wait until later...’ Shannon said as he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. I saw the sparkle of his beautiful hazel ones. Looking down at the table I felt the heat between my legs grow. That man! Shannon pulled me closer to him and put his arms around my waist, he put his hand under my chin lifting it up so we were looking into each other’s before leaning in to passionately kiss me before pulling away.

‘You are such a tease!’ I said before throwing a grape in his direction. He just smirked before reaching inside his bag for his famous t-shirts with the cut out sides. He turned towards my direction as he pulled his t-shirt off before throwing it on the back of the couch. I stood there in silence as I seen his muscles stretch as he threw his discarded clothing toward the chair. Shannon noticed me looking and walked towards me before picking up a tube of cream.

‘Can you please massage this into my shoulders and back’ he said before turning away. He grabbed a towel and placed it over the floor; he lay down on his stomach waiting for me to come over. He knew I would. As I walked over and bent down in front of him he gave a small chuckle. I squeezed a small amount onto his back, as I started rubbing it in, I could feel Shannon’s breath on my legs. I rubbed the lotion onto his back and rubbed at his shoulders a small moan escaped his lips. I stood up and walked around and sat on his bum. I rubbed the lotion all over and started working the knots out of his lower back. I slowly worked my hands up the centre on his back before circling his shoulders once again. I reached for the tube again to apply more, before I knew what was happening Shannon flipped us around and he was straddling my hips. I felt his member press against my stomach.

‘Got you, exactly where I want you now.’ Shannon said before leaning down to capture my lips with his. He slowly ran his tongue along my bottom lip before I opened my mouth so his tongue could fight with mine. Shannon started leaving open mouth kisses from my mouth to my neck.

‘Shannon, Babe please you have to get ready.’ I said as I struggled to break from his grasp.

‘Just a quick one I promise’ Shannon said as he reached down and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I soon gave in to the man who was the love of my life.