Closer to the Edge:6.2

'What do you think you were doing' Shannon repeated as he push me harder against the wall.

'Well you wouldn't do it, so I had to get rid of the...tension' I replied trying to keep my face straight. Shannon's grasp on my hands increased as I rubbed my hips against his bulge. A low growl came from Shannon as I pressed harder against him. There was a small knock at the door which made the atmosphere change.

'Who the fuck is that? Don’t you dare move, you need to help me with this' Shannon said as he motioned to his crotch. As Shannon stepped closer to the door he adjusted himself and buttoned his jeans up. Grabbing my phone I ran towards the door as soon as Shannon had it open. Seeing a very surprised Vicki on the other side as I ran past and squeezed out from behind Shannon. Grabbing Vicki's hand we ran down the long corridor before turning a corner.

'NO FAIR SHI! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!' I heard Shannon yell before slamming the door closed again. Once we had walked further away from the changing room we slowed down and tried to catch our breath

'do you want to enlighten me, on how I had to come save your ass and Shannon was clearly turned on' Vicki said as she took deep breaths

'We agreed to wait until we went to the hotel although I couldn’t wait any longer, so I relieved my own attention. Alone in the bathroom with the door locked. Twice' I said as Vicki and I walked outside of the venue

'WHAT?!' Vicki stuttered

'you heard correct' I replied as I tried to hold in a laugh

'you turned Shannon down and then locked yourself in the bathroom whilst he was in the other room' Vicki said trying to make this situation make sense

'No I wanted to but he didn’t he wanted to keep his energy for tonight. He was teasing me like anything and I couldn’t wait. So I done it right back. He went mental and banged on the door like a manic wanting in.... but I continued anyway...I even sent him a dirty picture' I said laughing to myself over the situation

'Oh man he is going to be so pissed. The first day back together and you both are teasing one another. We all thought you would be doing it like rabbits' Vicki explained as we turned around a corner.

'Nah it keeps it fresh and alive' I explained

‘if you say so! I just hope me and Tomo are not in the room beside the both of you tonight!'

'Hahahah who says anything will happen' I said whilst giving Vicki my innocent look.

'Yeah right! Anyway I need to get the picture out of my head. Want to go for a Starbucks?' Vicki asked

'sure' I replied as we walked searching for the place

-----

Once Vicki and I had order the coffees for everyone back at the venue my phone wouldn't stop ringing.

'Aren’t you going to get that?' Vicki asked as he put some extra milks and sugars in her bag.

'No it's Shannon' I replied 

'Night of the hunter?' Vicki asked lifting her eyebrow

'yeah the song reminds me of him' I said before my phone began to ring again.

'Oh for the love of god answer already he won’t stop' Vicki said. Reaching into my jean pocket I saw Shannon's face pop up onto the screen as night of the hunter continued. Gazing at the photo I had saved against his contact I finally answer the phone before he hung up

'Hey' I said into the handset

‘where are you I need some...help?' Shannon replied

‘we’re at Starbucks we shouldn't be much longer'

'Baby, please come back I really need your help with something'

'Well unfortunately I can't do that Shannon you know what we agreed to earlier. I thought you wanted to save your energy' I said as I tried to stay calm

'Shiloh, I can't. It won't go away! I’ve tried honestly. Baby please come back and help. You know I'm alone and I could always help with that itch you had earlier. I really missed you Shi. I'll be in my dressing room waiting...completely naked' Shannon finished. Closing my eyes I paused thinking what I should do.

'No, I love you bye' I rushed and hung the phone up.

Putting my phone back into my pocket I turned my attention back to Vicki who was being handed the cups. Walking back over a small smile spread across my lips. We thanked the server and made our way out of the shop and back to the venue.

'So, are you going to see Shannon?' Vicki asked

'Hell no!' I joked. My phone buzzed again in my pocket, struggling to reach for it I pulled it out and saw I had a text from Shannon. Without thinking I opened it to be met by a very large image of his naked crotch, with the simple message. ‘Are you sure you don't want to help'. My breath caught in my throat and I stopped walking instantly.

'What’s wrong' Vicki asked

'Oh...ermm just a picture Shannon sent' I replied as I crossed off and shoved it back into my pocket. Vicki caught the hint and kept up her strong pace. 

Once we made it back into the venue and had distributed the drinks around Shannon was still nowhere to be seen. I picked my drink up and took a big drink when I saw Shannon enter in clean clothing and wet hair with this eyes right on me. I felt myself blushing under his stare as he walked straight towards me. Once he reached he took the cup out of my hand and took a big drink. Leaning against the table Shannon's eyes never left mine for one moment. Pulling an innocent look on my face I leaned up and whispered into his ear.

'I see you were able to...fix your problem' I said before nibbling on his ear lobe before pulling away.