Closer to the Edge 13

Sound check went without any hiccups, everything was ready for the show the next day. We had all arranged to go out for dinner as we hadn't done for a long time. Arranging to meet everyone in the hotel lobby at 7 we all had a couple of hours to relax and then get ready. We were in a fancy hotel and all had couple rooms. The bed was massive and everything in the bathroom had a his and her side.

Stepping into the double shower. I turned the spray on and rested my head against the wall and let the hot water pour down my back calming me instantly. Shannon walked into the shower and flashed me a smile walking over to the other shower in the cubicle I smile as I know he won't be in his side of the shower for much longer. Washing my hair I begin to hum a tune.

In my own little world I turn my back to Shannon I rub my hair making the shampoo soap up, walking back under the spray I run my hands though my hair to get rid of all the soap. Still humming I reach up onto the shower rack and grab the conditioner. Flipping all my hair onto one shoulder I squeeze some conditioner onto the palm of my left hand before taking some and working it into the bottom of my hair. Once all the product has been distributed I run my fingers through my hair trying to get rid off all the knots. Taking a hair tie from my wrist I quickly pull it into a low bun to let the conditioner soak into my hair. Grabbing my razor I begin to shave my under arms and legs. Putting it back down again I grab the soap and wash my under arms and privates. Putting the soap down I pick up my shower gel and squeeze some into the loofa and begin working it into my body. Turning my neck in Shannon's direction I forgot he was present in the couple shower. Smiling to him I worked the shower gell into a foam as he was washing his hair. Rinsing the loofa I hung it back up and turned the heat of the shower up. Reaching for the hair tie I pull it out and rinse the conditioner from my hair. Standing under the spray enjoying the heat my eyes drift close as Shannon turns his shower off. Opening my eyes, Shannon picks all the bottles up and puts them back into the shower stand. Turning around, I turn the shower off and run my hands down my body trying to get rid off all the excess water. Shannon opened the large glass door and handed me a large fluffy towel. Taking it and giving him a small smile as a thank you. I rub my body down. Wrapping my body in the large towel I walk out of the cubicle and get another towel working on my hair, Once my hair stops dripping I walk to the mirror and wipe the steam off. I pick up my brush and brush down my hair. Pulling it to my side I work all the knots out. Flicking it around I place a hair band to keep it out of my face as I apply face cream. Grabbing my body butter I begin to work it into my body smelling the sweet coconut smell. Smiling I begin to hum night of the hunter. Washing my hands I put the lid of the cream back down and pick up my cosmetics bag. Applying a small amount of concealer, I set a base for my eye shadow and do a simple Smokey eye then pick up eye liner and do a winged effect, curling my eyelashes all I had to do was apply mascara and lipstick. Turning around after finishing my make up. Shannon is at the sink to my left putting on his aftershave. Smiling at him as he places the bottle down, I am happy we both were able to wash and get somewhat ready for going out for a meal with the band. Turning my attention back round to the mirror I pull the hairband from my hair and apply some moose. Scrunching my hair I let it fall around my face in loose waves. Walking into the main room. I pick up the underwear I had already picked out. Pulling on the black pants they sit perfectly and show the bottom part of my bum without being to revealing. Clasping my bra I adjust myself. The bra was perfect for the outfit. I held me in place with just the right amount of uplift and support needed. Dropping the towel onto the closest chair I walk towards my outfit. Pulling the pencil skirt on, it rests just before my knees. I slipped on my top next and tucked it into the skirt. Pulling on a pair of black high heels. I walk over to my dressing table and put on my favourite perfume. Turning around to look at the clock on the wall I see it is 6:55. Perfect timing. Grabbing my black clutch I throw in the main items I would be needing for the night. Turning around I see Shannon putting his stripped blazer on. Flashing me a smile it gave me butterfly's in my stomach. He was wearing a pair of black trousers, A plain white top, his blazer and his black broages. He looked good. Walking forward he smiled, he pulled me by my waist band of my skirt and crushed his body to mine.