Closer to the edge:8

Slowly waking up the next morning with the sun blazing in my face I rolled over to try and find Shannon. Feeling the bed empty beside me I let out a small sigh. Sitting up in bed I pulled the covers with me to go to the bathroom. Opening the door I saw Shannon standing behind the glass door. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Combing out my hair I walked over to the shower before walking in and joining Shannon.

"Morning beautiful!" Shannon said as he kissed my forehead

"Morning Shan!" I replied as I stood under the spray of the water. Shannon placed his hand under my chin lifting it to meet his gaze. Leaning down Shannon captured my lips with his. Kissing him back I felt him push me against the cold tiles wall. 

"Shan, please no. I'm too sore! You killed me last night" I said as I broke away and reached for the shower gel. Shannon laughed to himself before wrapping his arms around my waist. Closing my eyes I tried to get rid of the thoughts. 

"But baby, I missed you! I want you to feel my love." Shannon said as he kissed my neck. 

"No Shannon! You'll rip me in half I can barely walk! And don't get me started on all the love bites!" I said as I washed myself.

Shannon sighed as he walked out of the shower. I was standing my ground on this one. The long break had been awful for the two of us and all though he could maybe keep going I needed to give my body a break. Quickly finishing I turned off the shower, I got out and dried myself. Walking back into the main room. Shannon had pulled his boxers and jeans on and was sitting out on the balcony having a smoke. Reaching into my suitcase I put on underwear before rubbing myself down my body lotion. Leaning down again I reached for my make-up bag and hair brush. Combing my hair out I pulled it to the side and done a simple braid.  Applying a small amount of concealer to hide my dark circles I applied eyeliner and started to put on my mascara when Shannon entered again. 

"You know, you don't need that rubbish on your face your beautiful without it." Shannon said before locking himself in the bathroom.

Smiling to myself over his complement I finished doing my make up and applied some conceler to some of the really visable love bites on my neck. Raking in my suitcase for something to wear, Shannon came out of the bathroom fully dressed in his jeans and white top. Walking straight to my suitcase Shannon dove in and rummaged around.

"Wear this" Shannon said as he threw a light summer dress in my arms. Pulling the dress on I turned to Shannon for his approval. Smiling to me I took that as a yes and I turned around and threw on a pair of sandals and grabbed a cardigan to go on top. Fixing myself as I stood Shannon came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"You look beautiful!" Shannon said as he kissed my neck

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I said as I turned in his arms. Grabbing my bag I threw in a few essentials before leaving the room. Holding Shannon's hand with mine we walked down the corridor to the elevator to meet the rest of the band and crew for breakfast.  

---

After breakfast we left straight after and went to the venue for sound check.  Kissing Shannon on the lips briefly he walked away to deal with business. Sitting down in the floor I was in awe as I saw the band set up for the concert tonight. Seeing Shannon moving around on stage he seemed to be in his element. Vicki came and sat down beside me.

"So get up to much last night?' Vicki asked trying not to laugh 

"Not really no" I replied 

"Come on Tomo and I are in the room beside you and Shan. We heard you screaming all night!" Vicki said holding a laugh in

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I said as I turned bright red. 

"Hey we knew it was going to happen! I'm surprised you can still walk! You guys were going at it like bunnies!" Vicki said

" I can barely walk! He wanted to go again this morning but I feel like I could be snapped in half!" I said as I looked directly into Vicki's eyes. 

"No wonder! That man needs to learn how to paste himself!" 

Breaking from our conversation Tomo and Shannon made their way over to us. 

“Hi Shannon. You have fun last night?" Vicki asked 

"Yeah I did actually’ he replied as I blushed again.

"Dude next time give us some warning, next time I'm wearing earplugs." Tomo said as he punched Shannon in the arm. 

“I am removing myself from the conversation before I die from embarrassment!" I said as I stood up and walked away from the group. As I walked through the door a firm hand caught hold of me.

"Shiloh, are you embarrassed about what happened last night?" Shannon said as a worried expression flashed across his face. 

"Of course not, I just don't want everyone hearing what we get up to, that's all" I said as I put my hand on Shannon's face. Feeling him smile under my touch I wiped my finger along his bottom lip.  Leaning up I kissed Shannon on his full lips. Wiping my tongue along Shannon's lips he opened immediately fighting for dominance. Breaking from his lips I leaned back and searched for an answer in his face. 

"What's wrong baby?" Shannon said puzzled

"I can't believe your mine, that's all" I replied as I leaned in for another simple kiss. Breaking away Shannon playfully slapped my bum as I walked away. 

"Hey!" I said as I turned around a few feet from Shannon

"And that's mine!" He replied before leaving to go find his yelling brother.