19

*Tyler's POV*

Standing up slowly from the padded bench I stretch my hands up and over my head. Sighing I look around as everyone is watching TV. I silently looked between both Leto brothers. Shiloh is in bed resting and having some alone time, meaning Shannon is a hormonal beast without her around.

He's trying to play it cool but everyone knows it’s only a matter of time before he has to be released. Smiling I take my dirty dishes and place them on the counter top, pulling all the other dirty dishes out of the sink I go to the cabinet underneath and pull out the washing up liquid to start washing up after dinner. Watching the water pour out of the tap I watch as the bubbles start to rise. Throwing the cutlery in to let them steep I grab the sponge and start washing the plates. Standing them up on the drying rack I fish the cutlery out of the bottom of the sink, scrubbing them I wash the bubbles off and place them into the cutlery drainer. Smiling I drain the sink, grabbing the pot I fill it with warm water and bubbles and let it sit as it has dried in hard. Drying my hand on the dish towel I turn around and rest my back on the counter top. Noticing Jared has escaped I sigh hoping he isn’t way to work as he needs to rest. He has been at it all day and all I want to do is watch movies and go to sleep hugging him at a reasonable time tonight, Shannon looks around and drops his hand to his groin and squeezes himself. Turning around disgusted I bang the pot down telling him I am still here, slowly walking back into the main living area I look down at him as he continues to watch the movie trying to hide how sexually frustrated he really is. Walking up to the back of the bus I decide to shower to pass the time. Grabbing the fluffy towel I walk around the bus telling everyone I am about to go in so if they need anything they need to go in now. Tomo dashed from the back of the bus and pulled out some of Vicki's things. Smiling to him as he blushes and walks past, finally in the bathroom I turn the shower on and start to organise everything for when I come out. Taking a face wipe I wipe the make-up off of my face. Pulling my hair up into a bun on the top of my head I pull my socks off and drop them onto a pile on the floor. Dropping my trousers and underwear on the floor my hands reached the hem of my top when a knock sounded at the door.

'You'll have to wait, I did tell everyone' I said coldly pulling my top up and over my head

'It's Jared, Let me in' his muffled voice came from behind the closed door. Smiling I grab the towel and loosely wrap it around my body before opening the door to Jared. Pushing me inside he locks the door and pulls the towel off of my body. Smiling he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my gaze to meet his. Leaning down he presses his fine lips to mine biting on my bottom lip as he pulls away. Pushing his trousers down his legs I start walking backwards as our kiss intensifies. He finally breaks away long enough to pull his top up and over his head revealing his sculpted torso. Stepping away from him I step under the warm spray calming my body, he is in beside me in a flash, pushing me up against the cold tiled wall crushing his body to mine. My hands wrap into his hair tugging slightly as he nibbles on my neck. Pushing his thigh in between my legs my back arches from the contact. Leaning down he bites down on my neck, his hand squeezes my left breast making my head spin from the contact. Working his way down south he lifts my legs and brings his hand to my most sensitive area feeling if I was ready. Bringing his hand away I whimper at the loss, before I can complain anymore he thrusts up into me making my head fly back and my nails dig into his muscly arms. Silencing my moans of pleasure, he clamps his hand on my mouth as he continues to pound into me, lifting my leg he brings it up and drapes it over his arm hitting my sweet spot.

Pulling on his short hair the hot water drains over our bodies making them wet. Dragging my fingers through his hair I scratch his scalp slightly getting an approving growl from Jared. Lifting me up I instantly wrap my legs around his torso as he continues to pump into me. Lacing my arms around his back I bite down on his neck and scratch down his back knowing I will leave marks. Feeling the heat rush from my lower stomach Jared leans forward and bites down hard on my neck making me lose control instantly. Jared continues to pump into me for a few more strokes until I hear a low animalistic noise coming from him as he reaches his release. Resting his forehead against mine my breathing slows down to a normal pace. Finally breaking away from his hold I reach for my body wash and wash my body down millimetres from Jared. Jared takes over his eyes turning a darker shade of blue when my hand reaches his member and begins stroking him to get ready for round two.

*Shiloh's POV*

Being back on the road was great. I flung myself back into it and everyone greeted me with open arms again it didn't feel like I was away for months. Lying in my small bunk I wrote down in my journal how grateful I was to be surrounded by people I loved. I loved escaping from everyone for a little while to do what I enjoyed and try to write down any fun memories we did during the day. Pulling my head phones off I heard the bathroom door close for the second time, I sigh and continue writing. Deep in thought I scribbled down some more thoughts when my curtain swung open and Shannon climbed in. Lying on his back he pulled me in for a kiss. Throwing my book to the side I lay on his chest and opened my mouth for him. Shannon grabbed my wrist and brought it down between our bodies to his groin, feeling like a brick already he started leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck. 

"Shan we can't do it in a small bunk, let's go to the shower" I explained as I pulled away forgetting someone just went in.

"Someone's in plus I can't wait anymore" he explained and pushed his sweat pants down. Kissing his lips again I kissed down his torso before trailing my tongue down his V shape. Finally I grasped him from his base and gave him a tight stroke making his head fall back and his mouth fly open wide. Giving him a few more strokes I kissed the top of his member before taking him in all of my mouth. Looking up to see Shannon he was biting his lip trying to be quite. Working his body his hips thrust up into my hand I made my left hand dance up his side dragging my fingers as I went back down making Goosebumps appear. Shannon lifted his hips up to work himself in my hand, biting his lip to be quite to not let the whole bus hear what was happening as he neared realise. A few more strokes and Shannon reached his climax. Sitting up slightly my back hit against the roof of the bunk making me hunch over. Shannon cleaned himself and pulled his trousers back into place. Pulling me in for a kiss Shannon pulled me closer resting his head against mine.

"I owe you big time" he chuckled before continuing

"the first place we have enough room, you better prepare yourself!" With that he pressed his lips on my forehead as we fell into a deep silence. Thinking about what we had just done surprised me. I wasn’t one for doing stuff like this but sneaking around everyone and trying to be quite sparked something in me and made it extra special. I would hold Shannon to that promise he made. Turning around to Shannon his hand was resting on his chest. His cheeks were flushed from the pleasure I just gave him. His hair was all soft and standing in every direction, his lips were full and moist, showing me a smug look on his face he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. Picking my Polaroid camera up I leaned up and snapped a picture of Shannon and I, taking it out I shook it, seeing the image develop we both had huge smiles on our faces. To anyone else they wouldn’t know what just happened it was for Shannon and I to remember. Fishing my journal from behind me, I opened it up on today’s message and slipped it into the fold making it stay. Closing the book I put it back down beside my pillow, with a satisfied look on my face I rolled over and pressed my lips to Shannon’s again. Smiling I smelt his aftershave which made the heat pool in between my legs, rubbing my hand across his face his stubble tickled my fingers as our tongues did a little dance. Hearing the bathroom door open, Shannon pulled away and the spark in his eye returned. I opened the curtain and saw Tyler and Jared walk out wrapped in towels with huge smiles on their faces. Jared pulled on Tyler’s towel making her hit against his chest. Lifting her chin up he kissed her on the lips softly. Nudging Shannon I motioned to the bathroom. His eyes met mine as his hand wandered south and squeezed my bum through my thin pyjama shorts his fingers went under the hem and outlined the seam of my pants. Wriggling in his hold I slipped from the bed and turned towards him.

‘Our turn’ I said

Moaning he rubbed his face as his hand dropped down to the growing arousal he had. Jumping out of the bunk he pulled the hem of my top so my body hit against his, pinching my bum again he pulled me in for a heated kiss. His tongue lightly swiped across my bottom lip. Keeping my mouth shut I pulled away and sucked on his full bottom lip. Grabbing two towels he lung them over his shoulder and interlaced our fingers

‘You will be the death of me’ He whispered into my ear as we passed Tyler and Jared in the small hallway.

‘I know, but I love you’ I replied as I pushed the bathroom door open with my back hooking my fingers into the waist band of his trousers pulling him towards me. His body clashed against mine; stepping into the bathroom Shannon threw the towels into oblivion without breaking for our kiss.