21

Sitting in the hotel room, I promised Shannon I would rest whilst he was gone doing interviews for the day. Sighing I looked at the clock that hung on the wall I still had the majority of the day before he would come back to get ready for the show tonight.

Standing up I took a quick shower and dressed simply in skinny jeans and a top. Pulling a thick cardigan on I pulled on my doc. martens and headed out of the door. I need to get out and view Paris a little. I wrapped the big scarf around my neck and strolled along the pavement taking in all of the sights. Heading into the shopping centre I headed into the first shop and had a look around. Picking a basket up I put some things in and headed to the changing room to try them on. Undressing I pulled the skater dress over my small frame. Looking into the mirror I liked how it sat. Pulling it up and over my head I placed it into a pile I would be buying. Pulling on another few items of clothing I put them into the correct piles. Pulling on a pair of grey skinny jeans I fastened them up and turned around to look at my reflection. My phone vibrated against the wooden bench making it echo around the quiet changing room. Fishing it out from under all the clothing I clicked to open the message.

'I could have sworn I saw you walking down the street. You better still be in bed! Shannon x'

Smiling I leaned against the cold wooden wall and texted him back smiling.

'Your eyes do not deceive you, I was bored. I'm feeling better honest! Shiloh x' 

Putting my phone down I took the jeans off and placed them into the buying pile. Pulling a top over my head my face fell at the ruffles at the front. Feeling like a scary doll I shook my head at my first opinion on it. Pulling it up and over my head I put it on the hanger and put it in the pile to go back. Looking around to see if I had missed anything I smiled and started rummaging around for my own clothing. My phone sounded again just as my hand made contact with my jeans. Pulling them out I placed them on the top of the pile as I read Shannon’s message

'Good, you’ll be able to help me with this when I get back ;) Shan x' 

My eyes opened wide when I saw the photo he had attached. His figure hugging jeans were showing an obvious bulge in the front looking incredibly uncomfortable. Moving the clothes over I sat down on the bench and opened my legs. Pulling a pout I snapped a picture. My black underwear was hugging my form. My breasts had the right support needed making them look full without being over the top. My legs were spread wide just to tease him. 

'I'm waiting' 

I added smiling I attached the picture and sent it. My phone buzzed immediately, clicking the little envelope I tried not to burst out laughing

'SHILOH! Now I have to go to another two interview's with a boner. Thanks for that!'

 Laughing I rested my head against the changing room door and messaged him back

'Pay backs a bitch. I love you!' 

Smiling I put my phone down and dressed quickly. Making my way to the checkout I dumped all of the items down as the cashier scanned them through. My phone sounded from my jean pocket handing my card over I fished it out and opened the new message from Shannon.

'You will pay for this! I love you more! Shan x'

Smiling I shoved my phone in my pocket not wanting to distract Shannon anymore. Paying for my items I thanked the woman and made my way out onto the street again. Walking further down the road I came across a lingerie store. Smiling I walked in with a spring in my step, I wanted to surprise Shannon when he came back to the hotel.