Chapters 20: Aaron listen...

Gene's POV
Aphmau walks out of the house, giving both of us a half smile. I can see the pain behind her eyes. I'm such a piece of trash. I can't believe everything I've fucked up. Aaron gives me a smile. I grab onto his hand, pulling him down on the bed with me. I sit across from him, trying to find the right words. "Aaron I know everything for the past few weeks has been fucked up as hell. I understand you miss and Aphmau and I miss Zane. You and I both know this won't work out. I love you. I want you to know that. I'll always be here for you, I just really want Zane."
Aaron nods in agreement. "I feel the same Gene. I wish things could go back to before we messed it all up."
Tears brink is dark eyes. I pull him close and hug him, running a hand through his soft hair. Aaron leans closer and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back gently, knowing this will be the last night we spend together. I deserve every heart break, every punch, every slap that comes my way. I broke Zane and I broke myself. Aaron pulls away from the kiss. I hug him tightly, pushing us back onto the bed. He smiles, sadness evident in his eyes. I sigh wrapping myself in his hug, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Aaron's POV
This is Gene and ours last night. Yeah I love him, I just miss and love Aph so much more. I feel Gene slowly drift to sleep and I follow.

Hey guys! Happy chapters are to come! I've taken my Travlyn and Garrance books off hold. I recently updated my Garrance book as well. If you're interested in those go check em out! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love ya!❤️