Chapter 15: Aaron.

Gene's POV
Apparently Zane thought it would be a brilliant idea to make Aaron and I "bond". Really? Bond? You've got to be kidding me. Last time we went somewhere I ended up almost getting fucked by Aaron. Aaron's the only guy who actually stands a chance of scaring me. I shudder as dirty thoughts of Aaron and I flood my head. His hands...his eyes...I have to stop this. I love Zane with all my heart....but sometimes I get sick of being top. If I was with Aaron he'd dominate. I hide my blush as Zane walks into the room. "Hey babe." I say. He nods at me."You ready?" He asks.
"When you are."
I get off the couch, grabbing his hand, heading out the door and down to Aphs. Zane told me Aphmau and him are going shopping or something. Who knows at this point. I can't seem to get Aaron off my mind. The feeling of him dominating me...

Aaron's POV
Aph runs down the stairs, answering the door after the doorbell goes off. I turn my head slightly, hearing a couple male voices, who I assume are Zane and Gene. Aphmau wanted me to be friends with Gene. I agreed to it only to make her happy. And....maybe because Genes a hottie. I love Aph don't get me wrong...it's just being around other guys. I can't explain it. I get nervous whenever Gene's around. He makes me feel weird. Not in a bad way though. I hear footsteps and the sound of the front door closing. I look up slightly to see Gene walking over to the couch, hands dug into his pockets. "H-hey" He stutters out. God he's so cute...I wonder if I tried this only once. I mean what's the harm if it's only a one time deal. My eyes follow his every move as he sits down on the other end of the couch. "So I guess we have to bond huh? Not like this was my idea..." He says off into space. It's taking every part of my being not to dominate him right now. I know I have Aph but boys are just so much different. I move over slightly without gaining his attention. His eyes are focused on the TV. I place my hand on his leg, looking back at the TV, while smirking. I feel Gene flinch and look down. I begin moving my hand higher and higher. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him blush and turn his head the other way. He chuckle darkly and place my hand on top of his growing member. Gene whimpers softly, craving attention. I smile. "Gene."
He turns his head towards me, a huge blush covering his face. I scoot closer and take his chin in between my thumb and pointer finger. "Do you want me?"
He nods quickly, getting redder if possible. I lunge on top of him, smashing our lips together. Gene moans into the rough kiss, grabbing at my hair. I grunt the harder he grips my hair. I pull back, only to kiss him harder, slipping my tongue into his open, eager mouth. Gene lets out small moans as I lick everywhere, leaving nothing untouched. Gene hands move down, gripping at my shirt, wanting it off. I smirk down at him, making him flustered. I attack his sweet spot with my teeth, biting, then licking over the bite. Gene lets out a loud moan as I do so. Gene's hands are looking for anything to grab on. My shirt, my hair, the couch. I pull back from his neck. Gene's eyes are half lidded and his panting heavily. I move down his body, reaching his jeans. I pulls his jeans down to his knees. Gene looks at me with desperate eyes. I ghost my mouth over his clothed member, earning a whimper from him. "Please Aaron"
I smile darkly, pulling his boxers down to his knees as well. I take all of him into my mouth, making Gene scream. I bob my head up and down as Gene lets out incoherent words. I can only make a few out. "A-Aaron...ngh...ahh" His head falls back as I pull him closer and closer to the edge. Gene moans and pulls at my hair, getting closer. Soon enough he comes in my mouth. I swallow pulling his jeans and boxers up. I push his hair out of his eyes, turning my head, hearing the door unlock. I move back on the couch as Zane and Aph bust through the door. "Hey guys! We're back!" Aphmau announces. I smile and wave, looking over at Gene and smirking.