Chapter 19: I'm So Sorry...(IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF CHAPTER)

Gene's POV
I close the front door behind me with a slam! I hear arguing coming from upstairs. It sounds like Aaron...and a woman. I set down the bags, slowly walk up stairs. I peer over the banister, trying not to be seen. Aaron is arguing with Aphmau over something.
"Aaron are you kidding me?! Look I get you were "experimenting" or whatever but really? With Zane? You know how easily hurt he gets. If you and Gene really want each other fine. But think about Zane for once okay?"

I feel like absolute trash. He was using me? I can't believe I almost chose Aaron over Zane.

"Look Aph, I...I don't know how I feel. I still love you....I guess Gene was just a way to see if I still had feelings...for guys. And I do...it's just...I dunno."

"Aaron I'll always love you no matter what you choose. Yeah it sucks you cheated on me but if your ready to come back to us....I can forgive. I just won't ever forget."

I look at them with tears in my eyes. I used Zane. Aaron used me. Karmas a bitch. This hurts like hell but I know I deserve every bit of it for hurting Zane. I continue up the stairs, knocking slightly on the doorframe. Both of their heads turn towards me.

"Listen. I heard what you guys were talking about. Aaron if you truly love Aphmau I'm not gonna stand in the way. I want Zane back but I don't deserve him at all. I'm afraid if I try I'm going to hurt him again. "

Aaron stands with a loss of words. Aphmau walk over and hugs me. After she pulls away she backhands me across the face. "You hurt Zane again and I will kill you. Understood?"

I nod quickly. She begins to tell me that Zane misses me and is a mess. She suggests that I go talk to him tomorrow and sort things out. For now I should talk to Aaron about everything.

Hey guys! So so so sorry for not updating in a month😭 I have SOLs and Finals coming up this week. I just finished my track season so I have time now! With summer coming up there will be more drama and longer chapters!
Look forwards to that! I'm also taking my books off of on hold because I have time! I have a couple chapters coming out for my imagines book. Don't forget to leave suggestions there! Love ya!❤️❤️❤️