Chapter 14: Save me pt 3

Gene's POV
Zane pulls up from my crotch, kissing me roughly and sticking his tongue in my mouth. I gain my dominance, putting a hand behind his neck. I pull away from the kiss, only to shove my tongue through Zane's lips. He moans softly as a taste his mouth. Zane places his hand on my chest, needing air. I pull back leaving a trail of saliva.
"Strip"
Zane looks at me blushing and pull off his shirt. Zane has a few indents of abs but nothing too big. He's still skinny and adorable. His mask hangs around his neck from kissing. I untie it and throw it somewhere in the bathroom. Zane slides his hands down and removes his jeans and boxers. I bite my lip, letting my eyes travel up and down his body. "You're so pretty Zane. So good for getting your brains fucked out."
Zane shudders against my words. I waste no time, already having his stomach presses against the bathroom wall. My crotch his pressed against his lower back. I look around, not seeing any lotion. I don't want to leave the bathroom so I'll do the next best thing. I stick three of my fingers in front of Zane's mouth. He takes him in, sucking and licking. I grip his hip with my other hand. Once I feel my fingers are ready, I pull my hand away from Zane's mouth making a pop noise. I move my hand down and starts rubbing both of his cheeks. He moans and pushes his head against the wall. I softly enter one finger in him, curling it around. He clenches around my finger, moaning softly. I enter another digit, scissoring him. He groans and places his hands against the wall. "Geez...could y-you fucking hu-hurry up Gene?"
I smirk towards his words. "Tell me what you want then." I say smirking.
He takes a deep breath and says, "I want you to fuck me so hard I see stars when I come. I want you to pound into me, not holding back."
I smile and pull my fingers away. He squeaks at the loss of contact. I brace him by slowly entering the tip. His breath gets shaky the farther I go. Once I'm all the way in I wait for the okay. He glares back at me. "Didn't I tell you to not hold back? If I wanted you to be sweet and slow I would've asked Zenix."
I return a glare, pull out, then slam back in, causing him to arch his back. I keep the same rhythm until I hit a certain spot making him scream. "Ge-Gene! There! Hit There again!"
I slam into his sweet spot, getting him to scream my name. I clasp my hand over his mouth, not wanting the neighbors to hear. I slowly jerk him off to my thrusts. A muffled scream comes out as he releases in my hand. I pull out, coming over his back. Zane slumps down to his knees, panting. I step backwards, sitting on the edge of the tub. I look down towards Zane, seeing him still energetic. How? I get it's been weeks since we fucked but geez. I'm out of breath as it is. Zane sits on his butt, widening his legs out. I give him a confused look. His eyes are glazed over. I see some shuffling and notice his hands are near his hole. He sticks one finger in. I suddenly get an idea. I slide off the tub ledge looking down at him. "Are you clean?"
He looks up and nods, pulling his finger out. I move his hands away and open his legs farther apart. I pull his hips toward my mouth as I get on my stomach. "I want you to bend down over my face."
He gets up turns toward me, squatting over my mouth and face. Zane's face is scrunched up, waiting for something to happen. I graze my tongue over his hole, making him let out a sigh. I dart my tongue in, not wasting anytime. Zane lurches forward from the feeling. I grab his thighs and begin to eat him out. He moans loudly at my tongue, getting close to climax again. Zane's legs become shaky. I hold him up, eating him closer to his end. He comes on the floor in front of me. I pull him off and start a bath, putting him in it.

Sorry if this was kinda crappy. I have better stuff for the next chapter. I have a question for you guys: Do you guys even listen to the music I put up there? I'm just curious. Love ya😘