Chapter 11: Friends

Zane's POV
I can't believe Gene did that. He took the teasing way to far. I grab my phone to look at the time. 2:59 pm. I wonder if Aphmau would want to have dinner with me. Might as well ask. I call Aphmau a few minutes later. She agrees to dinner at Olive Garden. I tell her Gene and I'll will be by to pick her and Aaron up.

-Timeskip-

Zane's POV
I grab my car keys and my phone, locking the door behind me. I walk to my car and unlock it using the remote. Gene's house is only a few houses away. I should've just asked him to walk over instead of me picking him up. But of course I'm such a great boyfriend so I didn't. Checking my mirror, I back out of my drive away. I pull the gear into drive and coast 15 to his house. Gene is just closing his front door when I pull up. "Get in loser. We're going (shopping) to dinner with Aphmau and Aaron."
He opens the passenger door and hops in. Putting the car in reverse, I pull into to his driveway and back out, heading for Aphs house.
"Your okay with this right?" I ask.
He nods and pulls out his phone. I pull into Aphmau's driveway and pick up my phone to call her. She picks up on the second ring. "Hey we're right outside. Come out when you're ready."
"Cool. Be right out Zane."
A few minutes later she walks out with Aaron's arm around her. She smiles at me and I point towards to back of my car. Aaron's opens her door and she hops in. He walks to the other side and climbs in. "Hey Aph. Hey Aaron."
Aaron nods and Aph smiles. Gene doesn't say anything. What's up with him? I elbow him slightly as I back out. He shoots a glare at me and I roll my eyes.

-Another timeskip-

Gene's POV
I glare at my phone the entire time. I can't believe I have to be here. Zane knows Aph and Aaron don't get along with me. I can see Aaron shooting me a death glare. For once I'm the shy one. Aph and Aaron are okay with Zane. He doesn't have to deal with this. Zane slowly pulls up to a red light. I see Zane pull out his phone while he asks Aph to watch the light for him. A few seconds later my phone dings. Zane sent me a picture and a text. It's a picture of him with a sad face asking me what's wrong. I text him back saying I didn't agree to this. He receives it a few seconds later. Zane gives me a "really" look. I sigh and turn off my phone as he hits the gas pedal, moving us foreword. A few minutes later we pull into the Olive Garden parking lot. Zane and I are the first ones out of the car. He stops me to talk. "Gene what's going on? Why are you so upset?"
"You know why! They hate me and I didn't agree to this! I don't want to be here!"
Aphmau and Aaron's attention turns towards us. Zane gives a nervous laugh and pulls my arm, pulling me in front of the car. I cross my arms, pouting. I look stupid, seeing as Zane's two inches shorter than me. I pulls my head down and kisses me softly on the lips. He grabs my hand and holds it. "Please do this for me. Please?"
I sigh and nod my head slowly. He smiles widely. Zane's been oddly happy when I'm around. He's even stopped wearing his mask. That's a huge improvement. In this way, I think Aphs happy I'm with him. He grabs my hand and pulls me back over to the others. Zane talks to them for a bit, then we head inside. Aaron keeps giving sideways glances. I have no idea why. Aphmau talks to the waitress at the front, asking for a table of four. The waitress nods and leads us to a table close to the back. As soon as we reach the table I let go of Zane's hand, letting him sit next to me. He sits on the right, while I sit on the left. Aphmau sits on the right across from Zane, while Aaron sits across from me. The waitress hands us menus and ask for drinks. We all say ice water. I look through the menu and decide to order a chicken Alfredo. Zane orders the same. Aaron and Aphmau order a spaghetti each. Aphmau and Zane begin to make small talk, while Aaron and I sit in silence. After a minute are two, the waitress comes back with out drinks. She takes our orders and our menus. Aphmau and Zane continue to talk about ponies. I feel something on my leg, then realize it's Aaron's hand. He trails his hand up my knee and my thigh. He gets dangerously close to my member. Aaron looks me in the eyes, then looks me up and down. He trails his hand higher and I fidget, trying to get him off. How long are his arms?! I clear my throat and tell Zane I'll be right back. I get up from my seat quickly and look around for the men's room. It's to the left only a few feet away. I rush in, with the door closing behind me. Sadly, it's a multi person bathroom. I wish it were a single. Splashing water on my face, I take a deep breath. Aaron did not just hit on me. No way, no how. I hear the door open and close behind me. Then, I hear it lock shut. What the hell? Why is someone locking it? I turn around and see Aaron. I back away slowly, but he grabs my collar stopping me. Aaron trails his hand up my thigh and up my shirt. I heavy blush falls across my face. I look up at him and he's smirking. That's never a good sign. Placing my hands on his chest, I pull away slightly. "A-Aaron what are you d-doing?"
"Well duh. I'm teasing you. If that wasn't obvious enough."
I look at him shocked. Why would Aaron do that if he has a girlfriend. "W-what about Aphmau? She's your girlfriend."
"Ever consider I'm bi?"
Oh that'd make sense. "Aaron does she know?"
"Well yeah. That's one of the first things I told her."
He takes a deep breath and begins.
"Look I've liked you and Aph for awhile. I wanted to see how you would react. It's obvious you care for Zane deeply. I'm actually looking out for the little nugget."
A smile creeps on to my face when he calls Zane that. Zane's my little nugget and no one else's. "Well we should get out there. My little nugget and Aphmau must be getting worried."
I push the door open and walk out, Aaron trailing behind me. We both take a seat as our food comes. Aphmau is already high on breadsticks. That's to be excepted. We finished our meals and stay awhile to talk. Aphmau and Aaron don't hate me that much anymore. That's good.

-Timeskip-

Zane's POV
After dropping Aph and Aaron off, I ask if Gene wants to stay the night. He nods as I pull into my driveway, turning off the car. I love Gene so much for coming to dinner. I unlock my house door and pull Gene inside quickly. He picks me up and brings me to the bedroom, kissing down my neck as he does. Gene lays me on the bed, unbuttoning my shirt, and kissing down the exposed parts. I pull at his hair softly, as he leaves love bites on my skin. He trails his tongue over my collar bone, making me moan like crazy. Gene unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down, along with my boxers.

Gene's POV
I slip Zane's member into my mouth and start bobbing my head. Beautiful sounds come out of his mouth as I continue to suck. His body begins to shake as he gets closer to releasing. I pull my head up, just as he's about to come. Zane whimpers in slight pain as he's left to deal with his boner. I unzip my jeans and pull them down quickly with my boxers. I grab a bottle for lotion from the bedside table, squirting some onto my fingers. I runs some on myself and I press two fingers against his hole. He squirms slightly when I push one in. I move it around and enter the second one. He moans sharply and pulls at the sheets as I pull my fingers out and enter him. Zane arches his back and lets out a high-pitched moan. I start out slowly, gaining speed fast. Soon, I have him screaming and begging for more. I thrust deeper and wrap my hand around his member, stroking him with my thrusts. He screams my name, coming in my hand. I follow shortly. I pull out slowly, while he comes down from his high. "How was that babe?"
Zane's at a loss for words. I pull the covers back and pulls him underneath them. He falls asleep against my chest, as I stroke his hair. I love this little nugget to death.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile. I did an extra long/smut chapter for you guys to make up. I'm working on some of your guys's requests for the smut chapters. Check those out in my Imagines book. Shout out to XXDarkxxxAngelXX for her amazing Voltron one-shots. Go follow her and leave a request if you guys watch Voltron!
Peace!😆😝