Chapter 7: Good Kitty~

(Still in flashback mode btw. Okay I'll leave now.)

Genes POV
I walk out of the boys bathroom chuckling to myself. If it wasn't a dare I would've kept Zane in that maid costume. He looked so hot in that outfit. I wish I could tell Zane how I feel but, I have a reputation to uphold. I head to the locker room, seeing as I have GYM next. As I look around for my locker, I hear soft whimpers. Listening, I follow to where the noises are coming from. I round to corner to see Zane curled up in a ball crying. Oh no. Is he crying for what I did? "Zane? Are you okay?" He flinches when he hears my voice. He tries to say something but it comes out in whimpers. Feeling guilty, I walk over towards him and kneel down in front of him. I pull his head up, looking into his baby blue eyes. His eyes are full of tears and his face is stained with them. His head drops again and I take time to notice he hasn't taken the collar off. Even when he's sad, he's always a good kitty. "Zane-" He cuts me off. "Please stay away from me Gene. You've already done enough."
I get sad hearing this. I know I'm supposed to be the tough bad boy but, seeing Zane like this...so helpless and hurt...I can't do this to him. At least he won't have to deal with me anymore since I'm in my last year of high school. I quickly grab his hands, pulling him towards me. His head falls in my lap and I start stroking his hair slowly. He's so adorable. Zane looks up at me and I start to wipe his tears away. I lean down to whisper in his ear, "You're such a good kitty.~ Always adorable. Never displeases me like a good kitty.~" I feel him shiver against my touch. I place my hand on the collar around his neck. I stand up and pull Zane up by the collar. He's such a cutie. Screw GYM, my reputation, and my friends. I have more important things to take care of. I grab Zane by the collar and pull the attachment to the collar out of my pocket. Surprisingly, the collar came with a leash. I clip the leash on and yank him with me. We exit through the back GYM doors. My house is close, through some woods. I start walking faster, not wanting to wait. Zane trips on a branch and falls to the ground. I hear him squeak as he falls down. I turn around to make sure he's okay. "Kitty? Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine."
I reach down to help him up. He grabs onto my arm and stands up. We continue for 5 more minuets. Almost there. I reach the front door and open it. My parents won't be home for another 3 hours. "Be a good kitty~ and sit for Me." Zane carefully sits down on the couch and messes with the leash. I head to my room, grabbing the maid outfit for Zane. I want to see him in it. I notice it hanging behind my door and I grab it, heading back to Zane. "Here kitty~." He blushes and grabs the outfit, starting to change in front of me. I sit down on the couch, enjoying the show. He slides off his normal clothes. Then, he slips on the dress. Not wanting to sit still, I call him over and have him sit in my lap. I lift up one of his legs and slide one of the tights on. Then, I do the next one. Zane jumps off my lap and stands in front of me, waiting my order. I look him up and down, smirking. "You look so good Zane."
I grab his hand, pulling him closer. I run a hand up his thigh slowly. He bites his lip and looks down at me. I use both of my hands to grip his butt roughly. I feel him lose all posture and fall in front of me. His need must be taking over. Zane gets on his knees in front of me. I open my legs and pull him closer. I kiss his forehead and sit him on my lap. "G-Gene please. I-I don't wanna wait anymore...."

Hey guys! Hope u enjoyed! It's cliffhanger time!
As always stay kewl and ship Zene!Peace out!😝😆