Chapter 5: HALLOWEEN!!

Zane's POV
Well, Gene stayed the night with me. We hung out, baked cupcakes, and listened to my favorite music! Tomorrow night is Halloween! Gene and I are going to a haunted woods to celebrate Halloween! Can't wait!!

~Timeskip skip to Halloween night-

Zane's POV
Gene should be here anytime to pick me up. Honk! There he is. I grab my wallet and phone. I walk out the door
locking it behind me. I open up the passenger door and climb in. "Hey babe."
"Hey Gene. You ready?"
"As I'll ever be."
He puts the gear into Drive and slowly pulls away from the curve. Half way there he moves his hand and places it on my thigh. I blush and look up at him. I touch my face where my mask should be....MY MASK! Oh no! I forgot it when I was walking out the door. I lean my head down trying to hide the lower half of my face. Gene notices and pulls my head up with his free hand. I look at him and he smiles. "You have freckles. That's adorable."
"N-no it's not Gene. I hate them."
"Why? I think they're beautiful."
"Thank you."
He smiles again and turns on the turn signal and turns right. We start driving down a gravel filled road. As we go farther in I see flashing lights, signaling we've arrived. He parks the car and pulls out the key. Gene opens his door and hops out, wanting me to do the same. I open my door slowly, starting to regret this. I walk slowly behind him, not wanting to go in. Gene pulls out his wallet and pays for both of us. He hands me my ticket and we walk towards the line. I coward into his back. He leans down and whispers to me. "You scared baby?"
"Kinda. Please stay with me."
"I'll be right by your side hun."
I grab his hand and hold it tight. We climb aboard the wagon and they drive us to the location. The workers explain we have to make it back by going through the jump scares. It's an hour long walk back. I'm going to die. We enter through the gates. The first scare is a man jumping out of the bushes. He makes me scream. Gene just chuckles. I grab onto his arm and he holds me tight. There's a few more jump scares. Then we enter a house-looking thing. A man is sitting on the front porch. He tells us to come inside so we do. Things jump out at us and of course I squeal. Gene doesn't do anything but laugh.

-Timeskip-

Zane's POV
Finally! We reach the last scare. A corn maze. It's not very long and we blast through it with only one scare. Once we reach the end I do a celebratory dance. Gene picks me up and walks me to the car. He opens the door and plops me in the seat. Gene closes the door and opens his own. I had so much fun!

-timeskip to Zane's house-

Zane's POV
Gene pulls up to our house and stops.
"Um Gene?"
"Yes baby?"
"Would you stay with me tonight?"
"Are you still scared?"
"Yes. Please stay with me."
He turns off his car and opens the door.
I smile as he walks up to me. I grab his hand and unlock the door pulling him in. Once we're inside he closes the door and pins me against it. "Your so cute when your scared Zue~Zue~"
He growls and places his lips on my neck, sucking slightly. My breathing starts to get heavy. I wrap my arms around his neck. Gene runs his hands along my thighs and kisses me. I groan and pull him closer. He lifts up my legs and I wrap them around his waist. I feel him put his hands on my arse to hold me up. He kisses down my neck and I grab handfuls of his hair, tugging lightly. He lets out a low growl and picks me up. He carries me to the couch and sets me down. He lays down and I lay on top of him. As he scrolls through Netflix, I admire him. He selects a movie and we fall asleep to it.