Chapter 18: Don't. (Important at the end of chapter)

Gene's POV
It's been 3 days since Aaron and I got caught. I haven't decided if I want to run away or not. I'm tired of my mistakes.

I pull on a pair of jeans and an ace card T-shirt. Walking down the hall, I hear muffled noises, almost like....moans?! The noises are coming from Aaron's room. I press my ear against the door, heading Aaron let out sighs and strangled moans. It sounds like he's trying to hide them. I don't think he knows I'm up. This time he lets out a name. "G-Gene....nghh..." I blush and place my hand on the door knob, deciding on wether to go in or not. With one push I open the door wide, the view of Aaron on his bed, jerking off. I stand there with my eyes wide, a heavy blush covering his. "Y-you're not s-supposed to be u-up yet Gene..."
A evil smirk finds it way onto my face. Aaron's body seems to shrink slightly. I grab both of his arms and yank them above his head. "So...I make you this hard? How much of a slut are you to need me before 9:00 am?"
Aaron gulps and looks away. I grab the side of his face, making him look me in the eye. "Are you going to be a good boy or do I need to punish you?" Aaron's face turns even more red as he lets out a small moan to my words.

I'm sorry Zane but I need some time to find out if I really deserve you.

I grip his hands tighter as I place soft kisses down his neck. He gasps and closes his eyes. Just as he gets used to it I pull away. "Sorry Aaron but I have to run errands. See you later!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Longer chapters will be out later since I'm on spring break! Thank you guys so much for 23k views! Also do you want me to change this to a Aaron x Gene book or keep it? Let me know! Love you!❤️