Chapter 4: Umm...

Zane's POV
Gene grabs my chin and starts leaning closer. My eyes widen as he roughly kisses me. What is wrong with him?! He's hated me forever and now every time he sees me he has to attack my lips? I blush, not knowing what to do. He grabs handfuls of my hair and kisses harder. Why does this feel so good but yet so wrong? I wrap my arms around his neck and pull at the back of his jacket. He moves his lips to my neck and presses down on many spots. I let out a heavy breath and pull him closer. I can't believe I'm saying this but....I love this man. After awhile I come to my senses. I place my hands on his chest, trying to get him to stop. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"Zane, baby what's wrong?"

"Gene do you love me?"

"Yeah...I do babe."

I grab his waist and pull him closer to me. I snuggle my head into his neck. He rubs my head.

"Gene do you wanna...maybe stay the night with me?"

"I'd love to Zue~Zue"

I blush at the nickname and he kisses my nose. He finally loves me. Maybe all the high school crap was worth it.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. If u guys wanna know what's going on with updates, important updates, any new stuff, or just some help, check out my advice and updates book.

As always stay kewl and ship Zene!
Peace out!😝😆