Chapter 8: Oops...

(Yes that's Gene and Zane. The artist said so on her account. Btw credit to p-y-f for her amazing artwork! Btw smut this chapter. Ik a lot of you have been wanting it!)

Zane's POV
"Zane...Zane!...ZANE!"
I wake up abruptly, due to Gene yelling my name. "You almost gave me a heart attack Gene! What is it?" He points down to my lap. Oops...I guess that flashback made me have wet dreams. I see a white-ish spot in my sweats. "Uhhh..." Gene chuckles to himself and gets up to make lunch. I get off the couch and head to my room, throwing on a pair of shorts and a white tank top. I walk down the stairs to see Gene sitting on the couch with a smirk. "Remind you of anything?"
"Oh yeah. The high school kitty incident." Gene pats his lap and I stroll over, plopping down on his lap. Gene rubs my shoulders softly, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I groan slightly, feeling his grip gain pressure. He moves his hands to my sides and begins to rub again. Gene kisses and nibbles the back of my neck, making me grab onto his knees. I sigh and lean back against him. He moves his hands down to my waist, putting his hands closer and closer to my crotch. Gene grabs me by the waist and turns me around, holding me up to admire me. I grab onto his shoulder, wanting him to put me down. He looks at me with caring eyes, seeing if I'm ready. I nod my head slowly.

Genes POV
He's so cute. I still remember the high school thing. We never got to finish due to my parents coming home early. Zane almost got caught. Now's my chance. He blushes deeply as I ease down his mask. I rub my thumb across his cheek. I lean in slowly, nipping and bitting at his neck, making him moan slightly. Not wanting to wait, I quickly lay him on the couch and ease his shorts down. Zane seems excited and nervous at the same time. I pull my pants off, getting them out of the way. I hurriedly yank down his boxers and mine. I reach across his body, grabbing lotion from the cabinet. I rub it on myself, then prepare to stretch Zane. I coat two of my fingers with the lotion and stick one in Zane. He flinches at first but begins to get used to it. Moving my finger around, I put in another one, beginning to scissor him. He squeezes his eyes shut and moans out loudly. "A-ah Gene."
I curl my fingers as I pull them out. He squirms with anticipation. I tell him to hold his breath, and I enter slowly. Tears fall from his eyes and whimpers fall from his mouth. I bend down to kiss him softly. I move to his ear and whisper loving things into it. He calms down and tells me to move slowly. As I get faster he grabs onto my arms. "Virgin?" I whisper. "Y-yeah..."
Figures. I begin to move faster and faster, his moans and begs growing louder. "G-Gene! For the love of Irene go faster!"
I move faster, slamming into him. He arches his back and grabs onto a couch pillow. Zane bites down on the pillow as I hit his prostate roughly. "G-G-Gene I'm coming..."
Zane yells my name as he comes. After a few more thrusts I come into him. I pull out and lay next to him, rubbing his hair. Zane falls asleep quickly. I get up carefully, not wanting to wake him up. I grab our clothes and throw them in the washer. Turning on the faucet, I run warm water on a washcloth. Zane stirs in his sleep as I wash him off with the water. I drape a soft blanket over him and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

Well what'd you guys think? My first time writing smut O-O. I'm officially a sinner. Do you guys like the new writing style or do you want the old one back? Anyways hope you guys enjoyed!

As always stay awesome and ship Zene!
Peace out!😝😆