Chapter 6: "Interesting" Flashback

(Heads up! This chapter is going to be Zane having a flashback of one of his experiences with Gene in high school. Enjoy!)

Zane's POV
The bell for 1st period ending has just rung. There's still so much of this school day to get through. Ya know I've always hated these school uniforms. They're so short. As I reach up to the top shelf of my locker, I feel my suit top rise above my waist. I hear a few mumbles and a "I double dog dare you to." From behind me. I grab what I need and close my locker with a slam. As I'm walking to my next class, my crush Gene comes up to me. "Hey Emo. Come with me for a second."
Confused, I do as he says and we round the corner. He yanks me into the boys bathroom. I go wide-eyed as he pulls something from his pocket. A collar that has a bell attached to it. "C'mere kitty, kitty." Gene says seductively. I back away slowly and try to get to the door but he blocks me. "Now where do you think your going kitty?"
"A-away from y-you Gene!" I choke out. I don't know what he's going to do with that, but I know it won't be good. He grabs my wrists and pins me against the wall. "G-Gene let me go please!"
"Ha! I love to hear you beg. But sadly I can't."
I jerk against his hands, hoping to get free. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "If you ever tell anyone about this, I will ruin you."
His voice sends a shiver down my spine.
He unlocks the collar and puts it around my neck, clipping it together. I whimper and he smirks. He grabs me by the collar and sits me on top of the sink. "Be a good kitty and sit still." Afraid of what will happen if I don't, I stay quiet and still. Gene disappears for a few seconds, then comes back with a couple outfits in his hand. "Here kitty try these on." I grab one out of his hand. It's a maid outfit. I walk over to the stall to change but Gene stops me. "No. You change in front of me." I slowly change, feeling his eyes on me the entire time. "Pose"

"Perfect~" He mumbles

"Perfect~" He mumbles. Oh my wow why am I doing this? Then I hear the snap! of his phone camera. I go wide-eyed. He's taking pictures?! Why?! "G-Gene why are you taking picture of me?!" He doesn't respond and I get mad. I slap the outfit out of his hand and he gives me an angry look. "You will wear that or else!" I turn away from him. I hear him set his phone down and footsteps. Angry footsteps. He grabs me by the waist and turns my around. "Put the outfit on or I will do it for you Zane." The way he said my name, makes my knees go weak. I can't do it! He can't make me wear it! "I said NO! I'm not going to be used!" He glares and picks me up. He places me on the sink and opens my legs. Gene puts himself between my legs and lifts up the outfit. I blush and try to push it back down. He pushes my hands away and pulls the dress off me. Next, he pulls off the leggings and throws them on the floor. I close my eyes as he pulls down the underwear. I'm afraid of what's going to happen. His cold hands trace my chest down to my v-line. He rubs me and my breathing gets heavy. "G-Gene! You need to s-top! He ignores me and continues to rub. I moan out and grab this shoulders. "Okay! I'll put on the outfit!"
"Good Kitty. I knew you'd come around." He lifts me off the counter carefully. Gene hands me the next outfit. Great. Now I'm a nerd. I put the outfit on and pose, bitting my lip.

Gene takes the picture and puts his phone away

Gene takes the picture and puts his phone away. "Are we done here Gene?"
"Not yet kitten. Oh! By the way, you're not taking off that collar till you leave this school. Is that understood?" I nod. He grabs my wrist and pins me to the wall again. "Did I ever tell you that you've got a cute ass?" I shake my head. "Well good. Because this was a prank." I stop and freeze. A prank? Gene starts laughing. "What? You thought I really liked you? Ha! Your just some Emo kid. Get lost. I used you Zane." I tear up and punch him in the jaw. He stumbles and grabs his face. "Gene you can go die in Hell, you piece of shit!" I storm out and slam the door shut. I can't believe he did that! I'm so getting him back!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the 2k views! You guys are fricken awesome! Thanks! Stay kewl you shippers!😆😝