Chapter 13: Save me pt 2

Song seemed appropriate for the chapter😂

Gene's POV
I blush at the thought of Zane's head so close to my crotch. I wanted to take him right then and there, but he's so content on taking care of me. Since the Aaron incident and everything I've kinda been down. My pay got docket at my job. Apparently I was one of the lucky that didn't get let go. They just pay me less now. I've been worried about that, making Zane worry about me. I feel bad about everything. I know that Zane's just gonna stay around to help now. That's one of the things I like about him so much. Even thought he seems heartless and emo he really does care. I turn off the tap and step out, letting the steam fall against my body. As I reach to grab a towel, I hear footsteps near the door. Zane walks in abruptly, a blush spreading across his face. I look down, realizing my crotch is barely covered by the towel. I smirk slightly, meeting Zane's eyes. He opens his mouth to say something, but no words come out. "Instead of standing there gawking, why don't you come use your little mouth for something else?" I say smirking. Zane pauses, thinking about it. Slowly, he shuffles over to me. I glare down at him dominantly, seeing his body shrink under my gaze. I drop the towel as Zane drops down to his knees. Zane places his hands against my thighs, rubbing slightly. As he gets used to the position, I praise him with words. Zane trails his tongue up my cock, earning a deepened sigh from me.

Zane's POV
I hear Gene sight heavily as I begin to suck his tip softly. I stick half of him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down quickly. Gene lets out deep moans. I feel his hand in my hair, gripping and pulling. I moan softly, vibrating against him. I continue to suck as Gene shoves my head farther. I resist gagging, sucking harder as he moans loud. "Z-Za...Ah! Baby...I'm coming." Gene lets out desperately. He comes in my mouth with a loud moan.
Gene leans against the wall behind him as he calms down. I kiss him roughly, sticking my tongue in his mouth.

"Feeling dominant are we?"

There will be a part 3! Hope u guys enjoyed. Love ya!😘