*Part 78*

*Part 78*

Harry updated his status *There's a new underwater world park in Hogsmeade!!!*

Fred : What's an underwater world park?

Harry : :O It's a place where all the beautiful sea creatures are placed. We can see all kinds of ceatures there. I can't wait to go there!

George : That sounds fun. The next Hogsmeade trip is this weekend. Let's all go then.

Harry : Yeah let's bring everyone with us so that nobody is left out. *Tags everyone's name. (Hermy, Draco, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Dumbly, Snape, Hagrid, Sirius, Crookshanks, Hedwig, Buckbeak and everyone else except for Ronald Weasley.) *

Draco : I'm coming as long as the idiot twins don't pull any pranks this time.

Fred : That was an epic prank Malfoy.

Hermy : I agree with ferret. Fred George no pranks this time.

George : Nobody appreciates our talents.

Voldy : I'm coming too. I want to kill all the sea creatures there.

Harry : I hope Percy Jackson murders you for that Voldy.

Voldy : Who's that dork?

Hermy : :-O Voldy you need to read more.

Ron : What's going on here? *Reads all the comments.* I'm not invited?

Everyone : .........

Ron : Fine I won't come. *Logs out*

Hermy : I think he's really upset Harry.

Harry : Do I look like I care?

Voldy : Eventhough I hate you Potter I am going to give you an advice. Do not lose your best friend. You don't know what it's like to not have a friend. Listen to me Potter. If you don't wish to end up like me go and talk to that red headed freak.

Fred, George, Ginny : Hey!!

Harry : Wow Voldy. It must be pathetic to be like you.

Voldy : Shut up Potter.

Harry : Fine I'll go and talk to Ron.

Don't forget to vote and comment :-)