Duende

D U E N D E

"The mysterious ability of a work of art to move a person"
---

I FOUND myself falling. Falling into the unknown into something that I found myself becoming more and more curious of.

I however, feared it.

I wanted to repulse away from it because it perplexed me.

But I remember your small but soft hand holding tightly on mine in reassurance.

I remember your warm brown eyes staring deeply into mine and your soft voice calming me, pulling me back together again.

I remember the smile that etched upon your lips when you painted pieces that left me breathless that truly made me see the hidden treasures of beauty in this world.

You.

You made me feel so many things.

So many emotions.

And it scared me out of my wits.

But every time I tried to run away from them you never let go of my hand. You kept it firmly within your grip rubbing circles with your thumb that soothed me.

With just the brush of your nimble fingertips my mind always went into a state of limerence every time our hands perfectly mounded and fitted together.

I believed I was a broken man.

But in your presence, in your arms I felt myself being mended with every touch.

However, doubt was always lurking within the darkness that was casted upon me.

It was doubt that made me question whether I was truly ready to remember something I spent so long forgetting, blaming myself for something that never should have happened....

A/N

I AM BACK WITH A NEW FIC! I have been writing this one for the past two week and it's actually completed so I shall be publishing a new chapter once every few days!

Hope ya'll enjoy it!!

EKSFICTION