Notes

In this imagine, it's your birthday! Fluffy chapter because I want one. You are 15 in this imagine! This is set in season 4. All characters that are dead are alive in this imagine (except for John and Mary)! Y/F/B= Your favorite band and Y/F/C= Your favorite color!

You wake up and look at your calendar. Your birthday is just another day to you. Last year on your birthday you were on a hunt and your brothers forgot about it. This year will probably be the same.

You put on a flannel and some skinny jeans then let your hair do whatever. You walk out to the center of the bunker and Sam and Dean are no where in sight. You sit down at the table and sigh. They probably went on a food run. You see a note on the table and pick it up.

'Cas called, went to the diner down the street. Be back in a few, love Dean and Sammy.'

You sigh and walk back to your room. You grab your laptop and start listening to music. You look over on your nightstand and see another note. How did you not notice it before?

'Did you really think we forgot about your birthday? Not this time. We're sending you on a little scavenger hunt and if you do not play along, we won't come home. Now go to the place where Dean does "research", love Sam.'

Dean does research in his room but he ends up falling asleep or watching cartoons. It's never a dull moment with your brothers. They always surprise you in little ways and it's so sweet.

You walk to Dean's room and there's a note on his bed.

'Good job you've made it this far, grab the picture of us that's on the bed, and go to Sam's favorite room, love Dean.'

You grab the picture and look at it. It was taken on Sam's birthday last year, you and Dean threw him a little party. You walk to the library in the bunker and look for the note. What? Of course it's Sam's favorite room! You find the note inside of a lore book that was laying on the table. You grab it and read it.

'I spy with my little eye...go to the place where we look at the stars, don't forget the picture, love Sam.'

You walk up to the telescope and grab the note attached to it.

'Nerds, go to the room where Sammy and I get to competitive and you yell at us, love Dean.'

You walk to the shooting range and grab the note that was attached to Sam's gun.

'Bring my gun, go where Dean spends most of his time (besides the kitchen), love Sam.'

You take Sam's gun and put it in the waistband of your pants. Besides the kitchen? Where else does Dean spend his time?! The garage! You walk up to the garage and walk up to an old car that has a note on it.

'Did you really think I'd leave you with baby? Ha, no. Go outside and the fun is just getting started, love Dean.'

This is a lot of walking! You walk outside and see Gabriel leaning up against his car with a lollipop in his mouth.

"What took you so long kiddo?!" Gabriel asks and you roll your eyes.
"If I knew you were out here I would've took way longer" You say and Gabriel chuckles.
"Happy birthday Y/N, let's go" Gabriel says and throws you a lollipop. You get inside the car and he hands you a note.
"Seriously?" You ask and Gabriel shrugs.

'Me and Dean gave Gabe ten questions to ask you and he knows the answer to them all. If you get them right, you get here faster. If you answer two of them wrong, then you take the long way around, love Sam.'