Adopted

Imagine that a demon kills your family and the Winchesters adopt you as their sister. You are 13 in this imagine and you are a young hunter. This takes place in season 1 when Sam meets Meg.

Blood. It was everywhere you look in your home. You were out on a hunt and you come back to see that your parents are dead and your little sisters eyes were burned out. Your house reeked of sulfur. Demons. But why would your little sisters eyes be burned out? Angels.

Your parents didn't know you were a hunter. They didn't even know the things that go bump in the night were real.

You didn't cry. You bottled it up and gave your family the hunters funeral. After that was done you packed up your cell phone, your laptop, money, weapons, and some clothes and hit the road. There was a local bus stop so you just walked there.

It was cold outside so wrapped your arms around you for warmth.

You knew the lady at the front desk because of you going on secret hunts all of the time. So when you walked in she raised an eyebrow at you. She knows your a hunter and she believes you that the things that go bump in the night are real.

"So whatcha hunting this time Y/N?" Janet, the lady at the front desk asks.
"Umm no case, I just gotta get out of town" You say simply and look around the bus stop room.

You see a man and a women sitting at a table talking and having a few beers.

"Um I need a ticket to....South Dakota" You mumble turning back around to Janet. Bobby lives in South Dakota maybe you could visit him. You had met the old man on a hunt 2 years ago.

"Well they're no buses leaving for a while so do you want something to eat?" Janet asks and you give a small nod and hold out 20$.
"Just the usual" You add.
"Ok just have a seat and I'll bring your food out" Janet smiles and you take the only other table available. The one right next to the man and the women.

You sit down your stuff and get out your laptop. You start researching for a case. You almost forgot to call Bobby and tell him that you were stopping by.
You get out your phone and dial Bobby's number. He picks up on the third ring.

"Heya Bobby" You say as Janet brings your food out and sits it down on the table.
"Hey Y/N what do ya need?" Bobby asks and you let out a chuckle.
"Well I'm visiting Sioux Falls soon and I thought I would stop by" You say throwing a fry into your mouth.
"Why, your not in any trouble are you?" Bobby asks and you sigh.
"You know it Bobby, listen I'll tell you more when I get there, I'll see you soon, bye Bobby" You say and hang up the phone.

You finished eating and got up and walked out side. You feel someone following you so you take out your knife and catch the man by surprise. You put the knife to his throat and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Want to tell me why your following me?" You ask through gritted teeth.
"Um were you talking to Bobby Singer on the phone?" The man asks and you press the knife closer to his throat.
"What's it to you, who are you?" You ask keeping your voice strong.
"My names Sam Winchester and I'm a friend of Bobby Singers" Sam says and you put the knife down.
"Why are you following me Winchester?" You ask putting your knife away. You heard Bobby talk about the Winchester brothers so you know he was telling the truth.
"Who are you?" Sam asks and you scoff.
"Y/N Y/L/N, and if you don't answer my question I'm putting my knife in your foot" You say.
"You're the Y/N Bobby always talks about, oh I'm sorry you just looked interesting" Sam asks and shrugs.
"Well thanks for the compliment and yeah I guess so" You start walking back to the bus stop. Sam trailing behind you.