Perfect isn't perfect

Imagine you get hurt on a hunt and Sam and Dean take care of you. I really wanted to write a fluffy chapter so here you go!

It's all good with Djin until you're the one being caught and having the life sucked out of you. Literally.

This happened to Dean once so you knew they would come and get you and you would be fine. Right?

Your dream was your perfect life. You had your brothers and their wives with you at dinner, in what you assume is your house.

"So Y/N, how's things?" Sam's wife Jessica asks and you shrug. This isn't your world. You don't know how things are going here. In your world you and your brothers are trying to stop the apocalypse from happening...again.
"Eh ok I guess, why?" You were curious as to what's happening in this world.
"Well didn't you just get fired from your job?" Jess asks and you kind of slump in your chair. Even in a perfect life bad things still happen to the Winchesters.
"Uh yeah, things are um good" You mutter and Dean gives you a look.

Dinner went by slowly and after that your brothers and their wives went home. They seem very happy in this world. You kind of wish they were this happy in your world. It really sucks, you practically see your brothers and your smile fade and happiness decrease over the years. Take Sammy for instance. Happy college kid who smiled a whole lot in 2005, but now in 2017 he hardly smiles. You knew you had to kill your self in this life to get back to yours but you really didn't want to.

You call Dean and Sam back over to talk to them. They were really worried about you. You wanted to know about their perfect life.

"Y/N you didn't talk at all during dinner, is something wrong?" Dean asks and you look up at him.
"Dean, how are things for you?" You ask and Dean shakes his head.
"Y/N, what's up with you?" Sam asks and you look over to him with tears in your eyes. Sam looks different in this world, his hair is still long but he has gel in it and a polo shirt. The Sam you know wears flannel and lets his hair do whatever. Dean looks at Sam then to you.
"Ok Y/N, no more fooling around, what's wrong with you?" Dean asks again and you shrug.
"I just wanted to see you guys happy" You mumble and Sam tilts his head in confusion.
"We are happy Y/N, why?" Dean asks and you smile a sad smile.
"No reason, forget about it, I probably had too much to drink" You say getting up and going to the door. This wasn't a lie either. You did have too much to drink but you knew you would need to if you were going to keep all of your emotions in.

After Sam and Dean were gone you went into the kitchen and found a knife. It was painless because the next thing you knew, you were in so much pain that you had to keep your eyes closed. You could hear footsteps coming closer to you.

Everything was fuzzy. From Sam carrying you back to the impala to Dean putting you into your bed at the bunker.

You try to open your eyes but it's too hard. You can feel someone playing with your hair and you get scared. You force your eyes to open and you turn around slightly. You see Sam sitting there lazily playing with your hair and reading a book. You give a small smile then your head starts to hurt.

"Good to see you awake bug, how are ya feeling?" Dean asks walking into your bedroom with Y/F/D in his hands for you. You hum in reply and Dean gives you your drink. Sam pulls you into his lap and puts his arms around you.
"I'm so sorry bug. I didn't mean to get you hurt" Sam says and you shake your head no.
"It's not your fault Sammy" You lean your head back on Sam's chest. Dean comes and lays down on your bed then you snuggle up to the both of them and eventually fall asleep.

Even if this isn't the perfect life, it's pretty close to perfect in your eyes.

Yeah guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm still open to requests so don't be shy and request what you want to see!