Picking the music

Imagine Dean letting you pick the music in the Impala for once. Also this imagine is when Dean has the Mark of Cain.

You and your brothers just finished a hunt that went bad. You were hunting Wendigo and while you were hunting it you managed to get captured by the Wendigo but you still had your flare so you done the hunt basically by yourself and you got cuts all over you but nothing worth stitches.

As soon as you got into the Impala you sat in silence and you stared out the window. You couldn't take the silence anymore so you spoke up.

"Dean turn on some music" You wince because you accidentally touch one of your cuts on your stomach.
"Y/N are you ok?" Sam asks turning around in the front seat to look at you in the back.
"Just peachy" You say sarcastically and Dean sighs and turns on the music. Of course classic rock turns on.
"Dean I hear this song 10 times a day and that's on a good day" You whine and you see Dean roll his eyes in the rear view mirror.
"Fine Y/N what do you want to listen to" Dean sighs.
"Sammy my station!" You say excited and you get closer to Dean and you hug him from the back seat and he tenses so you slowly go back to your side of the back seat and you look out of the window.

You can see Sam giving Dean a death glare then Sam sighs and turns on your station.
You wish this stupid mark never happened or you wish Dean would have let you take it instead of him.

Your ears perk up when you hear your favorite song and you start humming along to it until you see Dean give Sam an annoyed look and stop humming.

"It's ok Dean, I'm sorry you can change it" You whisper loud enough to were Dean could hear you.
"No it's ok Y/N but only this once" Dean says and you feel like you shrink in your seat.
You don't know why your so afraid of the mark...well you do because Dean almost killed you once so you're always quiet now and you only talk hunting.

You just want your brother back and you know Sam does to.

You sat in silence the whole way to the bunker after that and once you got in you went to your room and shut the door.

You started to research for a new case because Dean wants to keep himself busy.

You just found a new case when you hear a knock at your door and you mumble come in. You're honestly shocked to see Dean enter your room and sit down on the side of your bed.

"I found a new case in Missouri...looks like a ghost" You mumble not looking up from your laptop.
"I'm sorry" Dean says.
"For...." You say motioning for him to continue.
"Everything, we've been working you to hard lately and that's the last thing I wanted to do, turn into dad" Dean says looking at you and you scoot closer to him and you place a hand on his shoulder. Dean tenses up at the touch and you move your hand away.

"I like hunting and keeping busy because it helps me and your not turning into dad Dean, I promise you if I didn't want to hunt I would walk out but I'm not and I know it helps you stay busy so that's why I do it" You say simply and Dean shakes his head.
"No it's not ok your only 14 and you just killed a Wendigo on your own, that is working to hard" Dean says and you sigh.

"Dean I'm not saying this again I'm ok with hunting all of the time, now tell Sam to pack up we've got a case to do" You say getting off of the bed, grabbing your duffle bag, and heading to the impala.

'I'll just clean my cuts in the impala' You thought and got into the impala and went to sleep.

Hey guys this is my first imagine I hope you like it and I don't know about anyone else but I was kinda scared of Dean when he had the mark 😂 Byeee!