Crashing the impala

Imagine crashing the impala while you went on a hunt alone.

You finish up the vampires nest and you head to the nearest store.
You're not supposed to be driving the impala but hey people were dying.

You have over 10 voice mails from Dean and 20 texts from Sam so you decide to call them. You call Dean and he picks up almost immediately.

"Y/N, where are you?!" Dean questions and he raises his voice.
"Dean calm down, I just finished that vampire hunt, I'll pick up some pie on the way home" You say turning off the car because you're at the store.
"I swear Y/N if you put a scratch on baby I will kill you" Dean says coldly into the phone.
"Bye Dean wuv you to" You say in a child's voice and hang up the phone.

You get a bad feeling in your stomach that you couldn't get rid of when you get into the car. You set down all of Dean's pie in the front seat and you turn on the radio.

You're still sitting in the parking lot of the store because you don't trust yourself driving right now. You feel really anxious so you call Sam to make sure everything is ok.

"Sammy?" You say turning the radio down.
"Y/N is everything ok?" Sam asks sounding worried.
"I don't know Sam I just got this bad feeling something bad is going to happen, how are you guys?" You ask.
"Well I'm researching and Dean's watching Anime, wait why do you have this bad feeling?" Sam asks.
"I don't know Sam but I'll be home soon ok, I just wanted to make sure you guys were ok" You sigh then hang up, start the car, and drive off.

It's about 5 more minutes until you get to the bunker and you stop at a red light. You literally look down for 2 seconds and the next thing you know you wake up upside down in the car.

You feel excruciating pain in your head and you can taste your own blood. The car door wouldn't open so you had to smash the window and climb through it.

As soon as your feet hit the ground it felt like your legs were broken but they weren't. Seriously you're in the ditch and you're so close to the road and people are just driving by and not doing anything about it.

You're trying to flip the car back over when you think of Dean. Oh crap. You would have rather died in the crash then by him. You finally get the car flipped over after a few tries and you find your cellphone and to your surprise it's not smashed.
You decide to call Sam because you think he would take it a little better and you sit on the side of the road looking at your cuts. You would need stitches on your stomach and on your forehead but other than that your ok you guess.

"Sammy..." You say into the phone.
"Y/N you were supposed to be home 2 hours ago!" Sam yells into the phone.
"Sam I'm so sorry" You say and a few tears slip down your cheeks.
"Woah Y/N are you ok?" Sam asks and you take a breath.
"I-I, Sam I crashed baby...don't you even tell Dean just tell him I went on an emergency hunt and I won't be back for a while and I'll have the car towed to Bobby's and I'll work on it" You say in a rush and wince in pain.
"Oh my god Y/N are you hurt?!" Sam asks.
"What's wrong?!" You hear Dean ask Sam.
"Sam please don't, I don't want to die and yeah I'm good just loosing a bit of blood but I'll be ok" You whisper.
"Y/N where are you and I'm telling Dean" Sam says and you start crying even harder.
"Dean it's Y/N, she's been in an accident" You hear Sam tell Dean and you hear smashing glass.
"What was that Sam?" You ask in a defeated tone.
"That was Dean slamming his beer down on the table so hard that it broke, where are you?" Sam asks and you hear car doors shutting and you sigh.
"I'm at a red light about 5 or so minutes from the bunker, tell Dean I'll pay for baby" You say standing up and you open the trunk and get out the first aid kit.
"Y/N what are you doing?" Sam asks and you wince in pain. 
"Sam I'm going to sew myself up so I don't die" You say through your teeth as you put Sam on speaker.
"Sam I'm putting you on speaker so I can do this because I need both hands" You say putting the phone down.
"Dean wants to talk to you" Sam says simply.
"Go ahead I'm already dead" You say and start stitching yourself up.
"Y/N can you please explain to me why you crashed my baby?!" Dean starts yelling and you stop to pour some alcohol on your stomach.
"Dean I was at a red light and I look down for 2 seconds, the next thing I know I'm waking up upside down in a car in the ditch and no one else was even on the road" You say cutting the thread.
"Done" You whisper to yourself.
"We're here and this conversation is not over" Dean says and you hang up the phone. You don't even want to look at them so you put your head in your hands and you can feel tears stinging your face.

You jump when you feel a hand on your shoulder but you sniffle and keep your head in your hands then you can feel Sam and Dean sit on both sides of you. To your surprise Dean was the first one to speak up.

"Hey Y/N/N, are you ok?" Dean asks and you nod.
"I'm so sorry" You whisper and you feel 2 pairs of arms go around you.
"I'm just glad your ok and that your not hurt that badly" Dean says and you shrug.
"That doesn't help ya know, Sammy could you stitch up my head I can't see it" You whisper and take your head out of your hands.
"You look like you've been hit by a truck" Sam says and you glare at him.
"Dean your pies still in the car, I didn't know what flavor to buy you so I just bought all they had" You shrug and Dean laughs.
"Why are you laughing and not yelling at me?" You question and he shrugs.
"It can be fixed, you, well you only live once" Dean says and it's your turn to laugh.
"Dean I'm a Winchester I'm pretty sure I'll live more than once" You laugh and they all started to laugh.

Well that went better than expected.

Hello! I hope you liked this one and please send in requests for what you want to see! Bye!