Prison blues

In this imagine, you and your brother go to prison! I'm going off of the episode so it's going to be the same plot of the episode but different monster.

You swear that someday you are going to leave your brothers because they always do stupid stuff like this. Let other hunters kill the monster in the prison! You're tough but you're not exactly prison tough.

You finish changing into your orange jumpsuit and you look at yourself in the mirror.

"God I look ugly in orange" You whisper to yourself and walk out of the door to find your brothers.

You see them sitting down at a table in the corner so you sit down with them.

"I'm going to kill you two, out of all of the stupid things we've done, this tops it!" You whisper yell and they look at you like you're crazy.
"Relax Y/N, we have a plan" Sam says and you sigh.
"Oh you have a plan, great, what's the plan?" You ask and Sam shrugs.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me" You say and Dean smiles at you weirdly.
"What are you smiling at?" You ask and Dean chuckles.
"You look so bad in orange" Dean says and you jump across the table to punch him. You knock Dean out of his chair and you raise your fist to punch him.
"You make me so mad I swear I could just... ugh" You sigh and let Dean up.
"Please never do that again" Dean says and you glare at him.

You sit back down and start thinking to yourself. What if you have a cell mate other than Sam or Dean? You couldn't survive! Even though you and your brothers fight like cats and dogs, you don't know what you would do without them.

"Y/N it's time to go to our cells" Sam says and you look at him with pleading eyes.
"Alright come on you guys, talking time is over" The warden says and you follow him.

He stops walking after you get away from all of the people then turns around and you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Listen Henry, I need to be in a cell with one of my brothers" You say and Henry sighs. This is part of the plan...if you couldn't tell.
"Y/N you know I have to treat you like a prisoner until you find the monster and kill it" Henry says and you sigh. Henry was one of dads friends so we are just doing him a favor.
"Put me with one of my brothers and I'll give you a prisoner to work with" You say and he sighs but nods.
"Ok you can be in a cell with Dean, Sam is ok by himself and you need to keep Dean out of trouble" Henry says and takes you to Dean's cell.
"Winchester, got a little surprise for you!" Henry yells in his guard voice and opens Dean's cell door.
"Hi brother" You wave and Dean looks at Henry with a questioning look.
"Go before I change my mind" Henry pushes me into the cell and locks the door back.
"Y/N what are you doing here?" Dean asks and you sit down on the bottom bunk.
"I made Henry a deal" You say and Dean sighs.
"The deal?" Dean asks and you look up at him.
"I would keep you out of trouble and give him a prisoner to work with" You say and Dean sighs.
"Ok, now about the case, how are we going to find out what it is?" Dean asks and you shrug.
"What cell did everyone die in?" You ask.
"The lunatic cell, inmates reported that they heard the inmates screaming about some shadow that is coming to kill them...and the guards won't listen to them" Dean says and you nod. You knock on the wall and Dean looks at you like you're crazy.
"The walls are solid iron so it's not a ghost" You say and Dean nods.
"There's only one way we can kill this...one of us has to get into the lunatic cell" You say and Dean nods.
"I'll do it" You say and Dean shakes his head no.
"Come on Dean, I told Henry I would give him a prisoner to work with so I'm going to give him one" You say and Dean sighs.
"If you're in trouble yell for me or Sam and we'll come get you" Dean says and you nod.

You and Dean discuss the hunt and then you go to bed. You decided that you would act crazy tomorrow and freak out on Dean so that you could go to the cell.

The next day/ break time-

You, Sam, and Dean talked through the plan and surprisingly Sam as ok with it. You wait till the agreed time to start going crazy on Dean.

Dean looks at the clock and then looks at you. He nods and you sigh.

"Dean I've had it up to here with all your crap!" You yell and everyone looks at you.
"Easy Y/N" Dean says and you start screaming. That was a good trait of yours. Your fake screams sounds really real.
"Dude that chick's crazy!" An inmate yell and the officers, including Henry comes and takes you away.

You wink at Sam and Dean and they sigh.

"Henry, I need to go to the lunatic cell" You whisper and he nods.

They take you there and let you go. Right away you start asking people questions about the deaths and their personal experiences.

"So what can you tell me about all of the deaths in this place?" You ask a random inmate and they look up at you.
"Really think I'll talk that easy?" The man asks and you sigh. You grab a pack of cigarettes that you stole from one of the inmates and give it to him.
"What do you want to know?" The man asks and you sit down beside of him.
"Everything" You say and he starts explaining all of the deaths.

All of the victims have heard this high pitched screaming and they have bashed in their own heads due to the sound. Everyone of the victims have went through a death in the family or was going through a hard time. The vulnerable. All victims have been found with their brains missing. It's sounds like a Banshee to me.

"Thanks, see ya later" You say and walk over to a corner to think. Let's see what monster could it be. Feeds on the vulnerable, high pitched screams, and bashing their own heads in.

You have to tell Sam and Dean...but how?

You walk up to the door and start yelling for the officers. They run up to the door and just your luck Henry's back! They open the door and Henry drags you out of the room.
"Let's just take you back to your cell" Henry says harshly and drags you to your cell.
"Have you found out what it is yet?" Henry asks and you nod. You're pretty sure it's a Banshee.
"It's a Banshee, only the victims can see it and they scream until the victims smash their heads in" You explain and Henry nods.
"How do we kill it?" Henry asks and you sigh. This is going to be the hard part...getting gold.
"A solid gold weapon" You say and Henry nods.
"I remember seeing a solid gold dagger at a pawnshop nearby" Henry says and you smile.
"Go get it, I'll get Sam and Dean" You say and Henry nods.

You walk to the break area and find Sam and Dean. You sit down with them and they sigh of relief.

"Great you're ok, what's the monster?" Dean asks.
"I'm 99.9% sure it's a Banshee" You say and Sam nods.
"So how do we get the gold?" Sam asks.
"Henry's on it right now, more importantly...who's going to be bait to kill it?" You ask.
"I will" Sam says and you sigh.
"I'm vulnerable enough and you both know that" Sam says and you nod.
"They only hunt at night, be careful Sammy" Dean says and Sam nods.

That night-

Sam sneaks into the lunatic cell after Henry brings the gold dagger and you and Dean are forced to go to your cell.

At 2:30am Henry unlocks our door and says that Sam killed the Banshee. Mission success!

"He's waiting for you at the vent, better hurry" Henry says and you look at him.
"So we just escaped, no fight no nothing?" You ask and Henry sighs.
"Fine" Henry says and you punch him in the face.
"See ya later Henry" You say and you and Dean run for the vent. You meet up with Sam and you leave.

You run to the impala and Dean drives off as fast as he can.

"That's it, never again!" You sigh and Sam laughs.
"Yeah I'm ok with that, man that Banshee put up a fight" Sam says and rubs his jaw.
"I still think my ears are bleeding" Sam says.
"I'll make sure you're ok when we get to the bunker" You say and Sam nods.
"How about some music?" Dean asks and you nod.

"Carry on my wayward son" Dean sings.
"They'll be peace when you are done" You and Sam sing.
"Don't you cry no more!" Everyone yells and you start play the air guitar.

Carry on my wayward son.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I know it was kinda rushed towards the end but I really wanted to write this chapter! Quick question. Do you guys want me to write another chapter to the Adopted chapters? I love you guys! Always keep fighting❤️