Adopted pt.2

Imagine getting adopted by the Winchester boys. Yes I enjoyed the first part so much I decided to write a second part! This still takes place in season 1.
Y/H/S=Your Home State!

You've been living with the Winchesters for about 3 months now. Yeah you really don't talk to them that much, you just help them with the hunts. Sam wants you to open up more to them but you don't.

Today you and the boys are hunting a Djin. Right now your in a motel room planing on how to hunt the Djin.

"Y/N, you need to start listening to us" Dean says snapping his fingers in front of your face.
"Do you want to loose those fingers." You state and Dean scoffs and walks away.
"So am I bait or how is this thing going down?" You ask tapping a beat on the table.
"Well, do you want to be bait?" Sam asks and you shrug.
"Just don't let me die in there" You say getting up from the table and start packing up.

Sam gets a phone call and you assume it's Bobby.

Between the brothers you were a little bit closer to Dean. You didn't know why but you were. You miss your parents and your sister more than anything. Tomorrow was your little sisters birthday and she would have been 5 years old.

You finish packing up and throw your duffle over your shoulder. You turn around to see both of the boys staring at you.

"Umm, what?" You ask and Sam clears his throat.
"Are you boys ok?" You ask again sitting down your duffle.
"We have to take you to Bobby's" Dean says and you feel rage build up. You clench your fists and you can feel your fingernails digging into your skin.
"What about the case?" You ask through gritted teeth.
"Bobby said he'd put another Hunter on it" Sam says and you nod.
"Well I'll be outside" You say picking up your duffle and walking out of the room.

You lean up against the impala and look up at the stars. Bobby later buried your parents and little sister in your back yard. 'Maybe I could go see them' You thought.
A tear slips down your face and you let out a breathe that you can see because it's cold.

Dean comes outside and stands beside you.
"Why are we leaving?" You ask wiping the tear and pushing your feelings away.
"W-we umm got another case that might help us find our dad" Dean says putting his hands inside his pockets.
"Oh, well I hope you find him Dean" You say and Sam comes out of the motel room. You give Dean a pat on the shoulder then you put your duffle in the trunk and got inside of the car.

The boys get in the car, Dean stars up the car, and we drive off.

Time skip~~}}

It was a pretty boring drive so you start drawing in your note pad.

You started drawing anti possession symbols. You realize that hunting is all you've ever known, you didn't have another life even with your family alive. You let out a sigh and Sam clears his throat again.

"Sam are you getting sick?" You ask sarcastically and Dean let's out a chuckle.
"No I'm good Y/N...You?" Sam asks.
"Fine" You say as you pull up to Bobby's house.

You get out and get your stuff then walk into Bobby's, as always using the back door.

Bobby looks up at you and smiles so you give him a small smile and walk over to him. The boys come in and an awkward silence falls between us.