Adopted pt.3

(Long Chapter)

It's been at least a year since you last saw Dean. Bobby calls you everyday and checks on you. You've gotten better and you visit Bobby every week, you try to at least. You never bothered to change your last name back to your old one so you're still Y/N Winchester.

Today you are visiting Bobby, it's a cold rainy Sunday in South Dakota. You and Bobby are just catching up and talking about the hunts you've been on.

"So Bobby, have you ever told Dean what happened?" You ask and throw some popcorn into your mouth. You love popcorn, probably couldn't live without it.
"I did...not the whole truth though" Bobby says and you look down at your hands.

It was pretty bad. You were on a witch hunt and she almost killed you. The witch kept you hostage and done all kind of spells on you. You were her puppet. She knew all of your secrets, how you thought, and she knew how to make you talk. There wasn't a day that the witch didn't hit you or make you bleed in some way. She liked seeing you in pain. Each time she would drag a blade down your cheek you would howl out in pain. Even ripping your finger nails off.

Bobby was the one who saved you, before you were to far gone. Bobby took you to every hunter who had dealt with your situation before. He took you to Missouri...not the state and she fixed you to where you only had hallucinations. You are still terrified, the imprint she left on you will never go away. You stay away from witch hunts now.

"You ever call them?" Bobby asks and you shake your head no.
"I saw the way Dean looked at me, like I was one of the things he hunts" You say and Bobby rubs your shoulder.
"But you're better now, you look like a human now" Bobby says and you scoff.
"Huh, thanks Bobby but I don't think they would want me back, it's been to long" You say and Bobby sighs.
"Is that why every time Dean calls he asks about you?" Bobby asks and you roll your eyes.
"I'm fine on my own, got a new hunt for me?" You ask and Bobby shakes his head no.
"Not at the moment just relax for a day or two, it won't kill ya" Bobby scolds and you nod.

You sit in silence for awhile until Bobby speaks up.

"Do you miss them?" Bobby asks and you look up at him.
"Who?" You ask.
"The Winchesters" Bobby says in a duh tone and you shrug.
"I don't know Bobby, its complicated" You say and Bobby scoffs.
"Deciding on which weapon to use is complicated, not if you miss them or not" Bobby says and you sigh.
"I guess I do, I don't know" You say as you get up from the couch.
"I'm gonna go on a walk, I'll be back later" You say and walk out of the front door. You put in your headphones and turn on Automobile by Kaleo (my favorite band at the moment).

"Imagine myself in an automobile, a hundred miles an hour only me at the wheel" You sing and walk into a wooded area at the back of Bobby's house.

Dean's pov-

I wake Sammy up and tell him that we are at a rest stop. He had to use the bathroom so I decide to call Bobby.

"Heya Bobby" I say when Bobby picks up the phone.
"Hey Dean, what do ya need?" Bobby asks and I sigh.
"Nothing, I just thought that me and Sam should stop by and catch up" I say and Bobby sighs.
"Not a good time" Bobby says and I raise my eyebrow.
"Right...and why is this a bad time?" I ask and Sam walks over to the car.
"Y/N's here, she's just crashing here until she finds a new hunt" Bobby says and I put him on speaker phone.
"Wait Y/N's there?" I ask and Sam looks at me with a sad smile.
"Yeah that's what I said, I talked about you guys and still nothing" Bobby says and I sigh.
"Do you think she would come with us if we drove over, we're not that far away" Sam asks and I look up at him.
"I don't know, she doesn't think you guys would want her anymore" Bobby says and I scoff.
"That's crazy, of course we still want her, we adopted her!" I raise my voice and Sam places his hand on my shoulder.
"You tell that to her boy, I'll see you soon" Bobby says and I sigh. Bobby hangs up the phone and me and Sam get into the car.