Bora Bora Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"You know..the place I took you where you took me on our first date so basically its our second first date...to me anyways"She said making me look at her and smile. Yeah...I love her"What?"She asked making me lean forward and kiss her lips. She wrapped her legs around me making me hands go by her ass holding her.

Y/n:"You're perfect"I mumbled pulling away making her look at me and blush"To me anyways...."I said making her giggle and peck my nose.

Hailey:"I'm not perfect"She said pulling away and looking at me. The waves rocked us back and forth making me feel more at ease and calm with the surrounding and knowing she's with me makes it even better.

Y/n:"To me you are...."I said lifting her chin up making her look at me"And not to mention you're also really beautiful"I said making her blush and hide her face. I chuckled and picked her head up giving her the best smile I could give her"I love you"I said making her smile and peck my lips.

Hailey:"I love you too...."She said pecking my lips again making me smile and pull away. I just stood there with her in my arms kissing her neck while she let small giggles escape her mouth making me smile and hold her tighter.

Gigi:"Hey lovers!"She yelled making us snap out of it and look at them blushing a little"We're gonna leave now"She said making us nod. I put her down as we made our way out the water to see the girls taking pictures on the Jet ski's making me chuckle.

Hailey:"Babe take a picture out for me"She said handing me her phone making me nod and follow her. I bit my lip as she did a pose making me clear my throat a little. I took out the picture and made a mental note to print it out and put it on my wall.

I starred at the picture for a while not being ashamed that I was basically drooling over my girlfriend who's a model, beautiful, smart, sexy as hell and oh did I mention that she's hot

I starred at the picture for a while not being ashamed that I was basically drooling over my girlfriend who's a model, beautiful, smart, sexy as hell and oh did I mention that she's hot. Like really hot.

Abel:"I think Hailey left Y/n speechless again"He said making the others laugh while I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck making her smirk.

Hailey:"How'd it come out babe?"She asked making me hand her, her phone and clear my throat.

Y/n:"Good..."I said making the others and Hailey laugh while I bit my lip cause it came out more then good.

Zayn:"I'm pretty sure if she was drooling Hails that it came out good"He said making me shove him a little and look down blushing a little.

Bella:"Is Y/n Y/l/n blushing?"She asked looking at me smirking with the others.

Y/n:"No!"I said making them laugh and me groan"Okay I get it...I was drooling over my hot girlfriend... Can we go now?"I asked making them laugh and nod while Hailey blushed.

We got back on the boat and we were all pretty tired so I'm a hundred percent sure we'll all be getting room service or something for tonight. We arrived back at the resort and all went our separate ways.

Hailey:"I'm tired"She said putting her stuff down making me nod and sigh.

Y/n:"Come on..lets shower"I said making her nod and follow me. After our much needed shower we changed into some sweats and laid in bed for a while.

Hailey:"What time do you have to go by Ken's place?"She asked making me look at the time and sigh.

Y/n:"Now actually"I said making her nod and wake up following me. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked to the door opening it and turning around to face her"What you gonna do?"I asked.

Hailey:"Well, G and them are gonna have a movie night at theirs so I'll go there"She said making me nod and lean closer to her lips

Y/n:"I love you"I said making her smile and lean closer to mines.

Hailey:"I love you more..."She said crashing our lips together making me smile. I pulled away and sighed.

Y/n:"Have a goodnight babe and I'll text you before I sleep okay?"I asked making her nod and peck my lips.

Hailey:"You too..."She said making me smile and nod. I waited for to close the door and then walked over to Kendall's  room hearing the tv making me chuckle a little knowing Kylie was in there. I knocked on the door making it swing open reveling a very happy Kendall and Kylie.

Kylie:"Y/n/n!"She squealed jumping on me making me chuckle and catch her. She gave me a bear hug making me return it.

Y/n:"Hey Ky"I mumbled in her neck making her giggle a little and hop down. I looked at saw Kendall with a big smile making me sigh and open my arms"Okay take it-"I was cut off by someone jumping on me and hugging me making me stumble back a little.

Kendall:"Sleepover time"She mumbled like a baby making me chuckle and hug her back. She hopped down and both her and Kylie gave me a big smile.

Kylie:Come on! We set up already"She said dragging me to the living room making me chuckle a little and follow.

Y/n:"Wow"I said as I walked into the living room seeing blankets laid out along with a few snacks and a stack of movies.

Kendall:"We got way to excited"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"What movies first?"I asked sitting down on the couch making them come and join me.

Kylie:"Your choice first"She said making me look through the movies. I grabbed Superman vs Batman making them laugh and shake their heads.

Kendall:"Told you she'd choose that one"She said making Kylie take the movie and giggle while I laid back and grabbed some popcorn.

Kylie put the movie in and walked back to us and sat next to me cuddling me making Kendall copy her actions. The movie went on and they were glued to the screen making me smile a little since this was exactly like old times. The night went on and so far we watched three movies and I could see the girls were a little tired making me switch the TV off.

Y/n:"Let's get some sleep"I said making them nod and wake up. We walked to Kendall's room and got under the covers making me look at them"Girls"I said making them look at me. I sat up making then copy me and frown.

Kylie:"What's up?"She asked making me sigh and look at them.

Y/n:"You girls do know that even if I'm in a relationship or anything that I'll always be here for you"I said making them look down"I can be in a relationship, married, dead...whatever it is I'm still gonna be here no matter what. So when you need me I'm gonna be here and I don't want you'll to think that cause I'm in a relationship that I forgot you'll or something cause I would never forget You'll. You girls are my family and I'd do anything for you... Okay?"I said making them tackle me in hugs making me chuckle a little.

Kylie:"We know... We just missed this"She said pulling away"Just some Y/n/n, Kenny and Ky time"She said making me nod and send them a small smile. We laid back down and the rested their heads on my chest making me kiss their heads.

Y/n:"You know I love you girls"I said making then nod and smile.

Kendall:"We love you to"She said making me smile.

Y/n:"Night girls"I said making them hum and yawn.

Kylie & Kendall:"Night"They both mumbled making me smile and drift off to a deep sleep.

40 or more votes guys.