Reunion- Chapter 32

Niall horan PoV

I sat there on the train to take me to Mullingar, where the stupid wedding was. Noelle was sitting to my left.

"You look worried" Noelle whispered in my ear.

"Why wouldn't I, the girl I love and her best friend will be there. And worst of all, Her boyfriend will be there." I sighed, slurping in my seat, refusing to eat.

Wait what?

Yes, for a while I haven't been able to eat. Only sometimes will Liam force me to eat, he worried about me and I worry about her.

"Well, why don't you tell her, she really would love you and she would love you like the old days, I could go home" she sighed.

"Why don't you go home then" I said, standing from my seat and walking to the loo. I leaned over the sink and cried.

"Why couldn't you have just gotten a dog? " I shouted through my tears. They streamed out, and my face got hot. I ended up being angry. I kicked the walls and punched the mirror. I hated the way this girl made me feel, crazy. She made me feel as crazy as the sum to a multiplication problem.

I walked back to my seat, my hand wrapped in toilet paper.

"Do something to your hand?" Noel smirked.

"Shut up Noel" I said. This was all so confusing at the same time, how come I didn't have to change my name? If Piper had to change her name and she chose Demi Lovato, why did Noel choose Ashley Greene and worst of all, why do I care?

Soon we got to the station where Zayn would be picking us up. I got my stuff and Noel's, just in case Piper was there.

Luckily she wasn't. I walked over to Zayn.

"Hey Zayn" I smiled.

"Niall" He yelled, hugging me," Aaron is killing me"

Just then Joe I mean Aaron walked in. He was smirking, then slinged his arm around Zayn.

"Don't deny you love me" Aaron said very cocky.

"Fine I wont deny it, I LOVE YOU AARON" He said.

"Oh this must be awkward, Hi I'm Aaron" He smiled.

"Niall Horan, and this should be awkward, I just hope you know, you're kissing someone like eating my half eaten sandwich." I spat.

"So Demi is a sandwich?" Aaron asked.

"Her name is Piper, you little cunt" I said, Noel holding my arm back.

"Niall he isn't worth it" She said.

"She is and I love her" I yelled.

"Um, I need to talk to you" Zayn said. I huffed, following Zayn.

"He is planning to break her heart" Zayn said.

"What?" I yelled.

"I mean, she doesn't know this but he is only dating her for management and well, yea" Zayn said stuffing his hands in his pockets. I ran over to Aaron and punched him in the face.

"LEAVE PIPER THE FUCK ALONE" I screamed.

"I guess I deserve that after basically hearing her murderous screams in bed last night, if you know what I mean" He laughed. I punched him again, "Calm down lover boy or I'll have Princess right there kill ya"

I looked up to see Piper standing there.

"Niall?" She asked. I got off of Aaron and rushed to the 16 year old. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. I twirled her around then set her down.

"Piper I have missed you" I said, "I want to kiss you so badly but you probably hate me and would hate me more"

"I missed you too Nialler" She sighed, "And don't worry about him"

She walked over to Noel and introduced herself. Whatd she mean don't worry about him? Did she know about him? Was she cheating on him? Did she cheat on me?

Did she?

__________________________________________________________________________

I UPDATED

~JustExpresss