Memories- chapter 10

Niall P.O.V.

Piper is so funny, and ridiculous. But the one thing that scared me was her pranks, they were like legendary. I remember this one time she lead me up to my tree house and filled it with spiders she had gotten from her uncle who works with bugs n crap. And that one time she video taped me sleep and when I woke up to go retrieve it I slipped on oil and slid into feathers.

I closed my door and sat down. It was early in the afternoon and I was just thinking about Piper. Did she really like me or hate me? People say you tell the truth when you are drunk. That moment when she drank the beer and kissed that guy. She forgot about me. She had no interest and was never going to. WOW. Hard feelings.

"Hey Niall, did she leave?" Hunter asked scaring the shit out of me.

"Yea" I said keeping my eyes on the window.

"Oh, cool, what did she say?" She asked. I jut kept staring/

"Uh, don't worry about it."  I stood up she sighed and took a bite of a random chocolate bar she had. I put on my begging eyes.

"NO!" She laughed taking another bite.

"Please? Please? Please?" I begged.

"No Niall its mine!" She smiled.

"No give!" I said taking it and bolted to my back yard.

"NIALL!" She laughed chasing me. She could run.

She eventually caught up to me, beat me to the ground and ate the candy bar. It was her lucky break.

Pipers Pov

Today was my favorite day in the world. My 2nd year living here. Wow. Today two years ago I moved in and met Niall. Wow.

 ~Flashback~

"You have everything right honey?" My mother said holding me in her arms. This is it. I wont see her for A while, Im on the other side of the world with strangers and Aunt Harper.

"Yea mom I will be fine don't worry. I love you" I smiled hugging her.

"I love you too mommy" I said.

"Don't kiss a boy. Hug a boy. Hold hands with a boy. Be friends with a boy. Talk to a boy. Smile at a boy. Make eye contact with a boy. NO BOYS" My dad said. "Better yet, we should take you home and put you in an all girls school"

Typical dad, no boys was his speech at my preschool graduation. "Dad, stop, I am 13, I have had my share of boyfriends". He looked relieved for a second then fear washed over his face.

"What?!!?!" He began. "Piper you are 13 I swear if I meet any boy that break-"

"Dad, I love you." I said hugging him.

"I love you too, just remember im the king and your the princess, you don't need a prince yet" My dad kissed my brown hair and stepped back.

"Calling flight 64 to Ireland. flight 64 to Ireland is leaving for departure" I sighed picking up my suitcase.

"This is it. Good bye mom, dad." With that I turned for my airplane.

------ plane ride-------

-------arrival--------

"Piper" My aunt screamed. her blonde hair making me smile. I haven't seen my Aunt in who knows how long.

"Auntie Harper!" I screamed dropping my suitcase and wrapping her in the famous Kay Family bear hug.

"I missed you too kido" She smiled into m hair. "Lets go show you your new home, yeah?"